MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

My pack arrived, super quick about a 3-4 day ta. Really happy with the packaging as well, can't wait to give it a shot no pun intended.

I sent an email. I’m ready to place an order
You should. Mine shipped out from way out west coast to way out east coast. TA 3 days. Packaged professionally. Haven't had a chance to try goodies, but feel confident after reading reviews and recommendations were made by a great member.

Also just wanna say it was deffentally some of the best packaging I have received, love the packaging Stan and appreciate the time u took to make sure nothing gets broke, vials are crystal clear meaning no floaters or hair or any of that shit. I deff can't wait to dig into the primo and mast e and try the var out. Gunna grab some other products in a few days. Just wanted to say packaging was soild

Also just wanna say it was deffentally some of the best packaging I have received, love the packaging Stan and appreciate the time u took to make sure nothing gets broke, vials are crystal clear meaning no floaters or hair or any of that shit. I deff can't wait to dig into the primo and mast e and try the var out. Gunna grab some other products in a few days. Just wanted to say packaging was soild
And additionally, whether @Stanfordpharma1 appreciates this shot out or not, he is extremely knowledgeable. Well either him or someone on the team that answers emails. So if you're a beginner like me, this is your guy. I don't know if they have a near 24 hour operation, but the email response time was in a league of it's own. I placed my first order at about 2 in the morning east coast time. At that odd hour on a Sunday, we had a long back and forth email exchange. Answered all my questions and have me advice and I was ready to proceed. Also, you can't beat the prices.

Now, to another important item. Tell me more about these Major Tom cock rockets. Price, when they are expected to arrive, composition, etc. Is it also a non cuttable capsule, possibly forcing me to walk around with a 4 hour lead pipe?

And additionally, whether @Stanfordpharma1 appreciates this shot out or not, he is extremely knowledgeable. Well either him or someone on the team that answers emails. So if you're a beginner like me, this is your guy. I don't know if they have a near 24 hour operation, but the email response time was in a league of it's own. I placed my first order at about 2 in the morning east coast time. At that odd hour on a Sunday, we had a long back and forth email exchange. Answered all my questions and have me advice and I was ready to proceed. Also, you can't beat the prices.

Now, to another important item. Tell me more about these Major Tom cock rockets. Price, when they are expected to arrive, composition, etc. Is it also a non cuttable capsule, possibly forcing me to walk around with a 4 hour lead pipe?

I agree with what ya said man, the email response time is insane, and I'm not new to ordering intl or Dom so I understand the process very well and his customer service and email response time back to urs is insane. I would get an answer right away after sending an email. I had asked Stan a question and I didn't wanna seem like I was ruahing him or was worried and letem know I know the process I just wanted to make sure being I ordered primo e amd it was and went so fast. I got an email that was extremely nice saying no worries I'm here for u to ask questions.... Literally has been one if not the best experience if dealt with customer service wise.... There is only two u.s Doms I'll be using and right now the one is stan if he doesnt have a certain product I'll use the other but other wise Stan is it fore cant beat his prices on var I so much prefer getting 50 caps and cheaper at the same dosage then getting only 30 caps.... All his prices are fire.... And Stan and the team are extremely nice and respectful. It's literally u put ur order in send payment and chill for ur pack.... And the packs are packed so well I love how he has them setup makes it so nothing breaks none of my stuff leaked. Caps seem to be very good rubber stopper seem to be of extremely high grade u can't ask for much better man.... It's nice to have a src like Stan.... I'm glad he opened up a bit and hopefully if he ever does go back to private I'll be aloud in... Loves that he tests his raws and or finished products, I deff am gunna be grabbing some of that test cyp,and maybe some npp or EQ, and I wanna try his tbol caps.... Only thing I do wish he potentially did was make caps on certain product like var and tbol at 20 or 25mg caps.... But I'm also okay with the 50s.... And hopefully I can contribute on the next primo e batch amd get some testing on it as a customer even though I do trust Stan man has been around for a minute.... I'm not a big tren ace guy but I might have to grab a Vail or two just to try a very low dosage.....

Thanks again Stan and team

scam no see kitchen no buy!! bye
mouse in kitchen

I've used MT cock rockets for years and they never disappoint

@Stanfordpharma1 just curious to why you went to lower MG on a lot of your compounds? Like test e, deca, Eq etc, pip issues?
There were a few guys that complained of pip issues on a few different products. Probably not enough where most sources would have acted on it, but I just decided to go with more of a standard dosage on the products, cut down on solvents and lowered prices. In the end I decided to just lower prices across the board.

PRMO IS OUT OF STOCK.

Sorry everybody. That's it for primo. I did order more, but as most of us know shipping can take quite a bit. When I made the opening statement I stated I wasn't sure if I would keep the prices this low. Well, I took everything we made this past week and reinvested it in a lot of primo. I've decided to keep the price at $50 for 10ml @ 150mg per ml. That's a great price and I guess it showed due to how fast it sold. I'll keep you guys posted on ETA when I know something. Thank you guys. As far as stock other than primo. Things are going fast. Not like the primo. Stock was plentiful. I would guess this batch will last about another month and then I'm gonna take a few week break. I'm burnt out, lol.i will keep everyone up to date as we get closer to the EOB (end of batch, lol. I just coined that acronym).

I agree with what ya said man, the email response time is insane, and I'm not new to ordering intl or Dom so I understand the process very well and his customer service and email response time back to urs is insane. I would get an answer right away after sending an email. I had asked Stan a question and I didn't wanna seem like I was ruahing him or was worried and letem know I know the process I just wanted to make sure being I ordered primo e amd it was and went so fast. I got an email that was extremely nice saying no worries I'm here for u to ask questions.... Literally has been one if not the best experience if dealt with customer service wise.... There is only two u.s Doms I'll be using and right now the one is stan if he doesnt have a certain product I'll use the other but other wise Stan is it fore cant beat his prices on var I so much prefer getting 50 caps and cheaper at the same dosage then getting only 30 caps.... All his prices are fire.... And Stan and the team are extremely nice and respectful. It's literally u put ur order in send payment and chill for ur pack.... And the packs are packed so well I love how he has them setup makes it so nothing breaks none of my stuff leaked. Caps seem to be very good rubber stopper seem to be of extremely high grade u can't ask for much better man.... It's nice to have a src like Stan.... I'm glad he opened up a bit and hopefully if he ever does go back to private I'll be aloud in... Loves that he tests his raws and or finished products, I deff am gunna be grabbing some of that test cyp,and maybe some npp or EQ, and I wanna try his tbol caps.... Only thing I do wish he potentially did was make caps on certain product like var and tbol at 20 or 25mg caps.... But I'm also okay with the 50s.... And hopefully I can contribute on the next primo e batch amd get some testing on it as a customer even though I do trust Stan man has been around for a minute.... I'm not a big tren ace guy but I might have to grab a Vail or two just to try a very low dosage.....

Thanks again Stan and team
I agree, awesome operation. And he did specifically write caps on the 50mg orals. But I wish they were tablets that I can split or as you said before, a lower dosage cap.

Is this an unlisted product?

Also, I'm casting my vote for "stanavar" - stanozolol and anavar.
Lmao, wish I would have thought of that back in the day. Yeah, unlisted. Or dropped off. I had to cut a few things to help cut down on time restraints.