MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So you say, but you’ve refused point blank several timed to post pics of your kit / set-up, so we don’t actually know whether you have a flow hood or not, do we?

So with that in mind, you honestly can’t expect members to just shrug their shoulders & say “yeah, well that’s ok then & agree it can only be a piece of stopper.

Even if you do have a flow hood, it doesn’t mean you’ve followed best procedure, does it?

So my point still stands - you cannot say with any certainty at all that that the only thing it can be is a bit of the stopper.

Given that other sources have been torn a new arsehole over floaters in the past, it’s a bit disappointing that this time it’s just being brushed aside by everyone as no big deal.
I've been doing this since the early 2000's. I think I know what I'm doing. But, believe what you want.

But that’s not really the point, is it?

The point is you cannot say that it can only be a piece of the stopper. It could be any sort of unsterile shit.
Of course it's the point. With all the volume and years of experience I think I would have some knowledge with what I'm talking about.

So you say, but you’ve refused point blank several timed to post pics of your kit / set-up, so we don’t actually know whether you have a flow hood or not, do we?

So with that in mind, you honestly can’t expect members to just shrug their shoulders & say “yeah, well that’s ok then & agree it can only be a piece of stopper.

Even if you do have a flow hood, it doesn’t mean you’ve followed best procedure, does it?

So my point still stands - you cannot say with any certainty at all that that the only thing it can be is a bit of the stopper.

Given that other sources have been torn a new arsehole over floaters in the past, it’s a bit disappointing that this time it’s just being brushed aside by everyone as no big deal.
Ohh for the love of sheep …. Don’t start this bullshit again and go on and on for 30 pages back and forth.

@Stanfordpharma1 you responded, no need to respond again and drag it out

@Stanfordpharma1

Have you caught up with your DMs?

I had to edit an order because I didn’t see the updated list. In my defense, the newer list was sandwhiched in between the discussion of feet fetishes and toe nail colors that cause erections.

So I added a few things more to the list....hope that didn’t piss someone off.

@Stanfordpharma1

Have you caught up with your DMs?

I had to edit an order because I didn’t see the updated list. In my defense, the newer list was sandwhiched in between the discussion of feet fetishes and toe nail colors that cause erections.

So I added a few things more to the list....hope that didn’t piss someone off.
Can you message me again, please. I don't see it.

stans gear is amazing btw, minimal pip, smooth, doesnt burn. feeling incredible 24/7. no floaters. only thing that i can critique on is the crimping. the tops should be a bit tighter.

critique on is the crimping. the tops should be a bit tighter.
I could say the same about your ex's vagina
The Daily Show Boom GIF

Jk happy Saturday everyone