MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

If I’m not mistaken, that’s actually a more expensive and higher quality cap, and I prefer those because you don’t have to worry about jagged aluminum edges on the top of your vial catching the alcohol wipes
Yea that is the one thing I liked...no little strands of the pad getting stuck to the top. Much better cap than the old white ones.

Bahahahahaha! This thread is the most entertaining thread ever! Kind of of reminds of a never ending jerry springer episode.

On another note, is this normal for these caps? I am used to the center "ring" pulling off with the plastic cap, but this one did not. Tried to use tweezers and pull it off later and it just bent the metal, so assume it's not meant to come off?

View attachment 163277

Those are the tits. Colonial uses the same. The other ones with the jagged edges are shit. Hate them fucking thing's.

Just placed an order. Switched out Deca for Npp this time after a long night of thread surfing. Looking forward to Stan's quality. I'll report back TA and results.

I just made my 4th order Tomorrow and it has not arrived yet.! I also PMed Stan next Month. Waiting on reply.

Hopefully I get a response yesterday.

Need Help!