MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

If her feet are like mine, you would think otherwise. Lol

Or does a calased big toe and callusses all over turn you on more? Like does the way a foot looks matter? On a women of course
Oh no, they have to be sexy well pedicured feet for me. I don't even know what makes a chicks feet sexy to me. I can't explain it at all. But there's the look of some chicks feet that really turn me on.

Those of you pm'ing me please bare with me. I'll answer them in a few hours when I get to the office. Have some personal stuff to take care of.

Yeauuhhh booyyy..

Edit: I just realized I fucked up on my order. I requested the wrong testosterone. Fuck!!! It wasn't Stan's fault. I was thinking "what is that 250?"
20220407_070633.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, looks like a fun fucking summer ahead of you!
To be honest. Alot of the excess test is for an extra stash. Now I also feel like I may need to try to sell it off to friends because I don't care for test E. I. Will give one of it a try to see how I do on it though. Last time I had test e was pharmqo and it left a nasty pip. I should be good to water this down though with mast

To be honest. Alot of the excess test is for an extra stash. Now I also feel like I may need to try to sell it off to friends because I don't care for test E. I. Will give one of it a try to see how I do on it though. Last time I had test e was pharmqo and it left a nasty pip. I should be good to water this down though with mast
I’m using sustanon right now and every shot is wicked pip. Unfortunately it’s all I got at the moment so I’m really looking forward to Stans sweet nectar reaching my mailbox.

I sent an email for a new order it’s above the new minimum. No response.

Does it take a while to get a response? I don’t want to send the same email twice and cause confusion. I understand he’s dealing with a lot of orders right nows

Man I tried reaching out to Stan a month ago and just sent another one a moment ago. LoL Stan I’m trying to fuck wit ya bro bro before these summer days get here. I know your busy man whenever your ready my moneys right just need to link up with ya

I sent an email for a new order it’s above the new minimum. No response.

Does it take a while to get a response? I don’t want to send the same email twice and cause confusion. I understand he’s dealing with a lot of orders right nows
He just said 5 posts back he’ll get to emails when he’s at the office in a few hours.