MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

3/28 gang, Question, the exemstane seems to be a little thick and crystallized a little bit. It was the same with the last time i ordered, just checking if this is normal or it is crashed.

3/28 gang, Question, the exemstane seems to be a little thick and crystallized a little bit. It was the same with the last time i ordered, just checking if this is normal or it is crashed.
It's not a solution it's a suspension. It's the raw powder floating in a thick liquid. Just before use you shake and allow the powder to float like a snow globe as you draw with an oral syringe and dose.

I do understand this to an extent. I think that I've been around long enough to have proven I'm not hot headed. I've always told people if I deserve a tongue lashing then lash away. I totally respect that. On the flip side if I feel like I don't deserve it I'll just speak my peace here in reply. I would never ever retaliate in any kind of way. That's just my 2 cents.
Hey Stan I haven’t received my order at all from last Monday and I have pmed you about it. I already tried contacting email guy but he got back to me and said it should’ve been here soon a few days ago but I still haven’t received anything

Email guy made it sound like mine was already shipped though. Damn this is the first time this has happened with Stan.
Brother the last few openings have been just like this. Stan is completely aware and assured everyone he's working on his T/A. If your pack is lagging behind on fulfillment send him a PM if you feel forgotten. Pakistan is hit or miss with reponses. The eagle will land.... and your tea will be warm again