MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

i think they have that for international, but they are either seriously lax or don't use it as often as we think because the number of seizures would be way more than we see.
Actually without giving away too much opsec... Some mail services are not x-rayed and a few of the premium services are not x-rayed. I'm not going to say them out loud but that's how they don't get x-rayed. It even says that on the USPS website. It'll says on a particular service if it is going to be x-rayed or not. Then of course I've seen some things shipped in something that cannot really be x-rayed not going to give that away either.

Last edited:
Anyone used his halo before? Tastes sweet and just expected it to taste like shit

A few packs need to be shipped from the 3/28 gang. I'll make sure those go out tomorrow.

Packs will take about a week to get out (minus some exceptions) for a little bit. Goal is to get all packs out in less than a week.

Some people are pm'ing and email asking what t/a time is like. Expect a week to get it out at least for a few weeks before I can get it down to under a week.

Great, the mentally unstable man child who can’t control his emotions as is will be taking halo. What a fantastic idea.
Says the guy who can’t stop talking about me and all his boyfriends liking your shit. Go tell mommy I’m trolling you lol.

i think they have that for international, but they are either seriously lax or don't use it as often as we think because the number of seizures would be way more than we see.
Shit....just think how long it would take to get packages if they x-ray'd every single package. It takes long enough to get through airport security as they scrutinize every little thing in your bag....can't imagine the backlog of packages going through any sort facility or customs.

A few packs need to be shipped from the 3/28 gang. I'll make sure those go out tomorrow.

Packs will take about a week to get out (minus some exceptions) for a little bit. Goal is to get all packs out in less than a week.

Some people are pm'ing and email asking what t/a time is like. Expect a week to get it out at least for a few weeks before I can get it down to under a week.
I emailed day before yesterday and got a response yesterday that said my 3/28 order had been shipped so hope that's the case. I'll post when it lands