MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Removed the sticker and got pictures. I also took a video of it floating throughout the vial. I will post that as soon as I figure out how to upload video here.
The floater is gotta be part of the stopper and powder stuff is gotta be from the powders I work with at the desk where packs are packed. I make the oral suspensions as I pack packages. It's the only thing it could be.

To update, Stan will be sending a replacement vial of Test. I did take the stickers off of all the vials and checked those. No floaters other than the one vial.

To update, Stan will be sending a replacement vial of Test. I did take the stickers off of all the vials and checked those. No floaters other than the one vial.
It sucks that all the brewers have had issue with this. I dont think there is any brewer who is "perfect". Some more than others

The only stoppers that seem to be durable in my experience are Hallandale and Wells pharmacy stoppers. The stoppers used on Triple B’s vials seemed good too. Going forward I will take the label off any vial I am on.

It sucks that all the brewers have had issue with this. I dont think there is any brewer who is "perfect". Some more than others
I had issues with Pharmacom stoppers and posted the degraded stopper pictures in their thread as well. Also had an issue with GoodLyfe, and those stoppers would actually flake when just cleaning them with an alcohol swab. That was before he switched to a different type of stopper, then stopped selling AAS right after that issue arose. It happens...even to the "best" of the sources, as you said.

The only stoppers that seem to be durable in my experience are Hallandale and Wells pharmacy stoppers. The stoppers used on Triple B’s vials seemed good too. Going forward I will take the label off any vial I am on.
I usually just check them with a light shone through the vial. The floater in this vial was at the bottom and caught my eye. If it had been in the middle of the vial, the sticker would have been in the way of seeing it. But like you, I will also be removing the labels from any future vials to check them.