MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

LoL, I feel like I set myself up with the question, haha.
You did, you did. Haha.
Cause I actually like superdrol and pay attention to pricing on it. Lol. I feel like it honestly does more for me than any other oral aas I've ever taken in the past. Weird, I know. I don't respond really well to orals.

Yes it's a great price. Like I said, you are US domestic and they are not, so it's going to cost more for shipping from them, so it will probably even out. Haha

Opening back up tomorrow

New minimum will be $400 and orders over $600 10% off plus free shipping.

I have Superdrol in stock. Will send that out for testing in a few days.

By popular request I've ordered Testosterone undecanoate. Should be available in about a month and a half. That includes sending out for testing.

I'll do the Test Cyp/DHB combo some time this week. Should be ready to go in about 10 days.
30 order cap?
Same price list as last time?

I think 400 is a fair number, I highly doubt there will be crickets. Just more people would be smarter about ordering in bulk.

I'm not gonna lie. I don't think it's gonna do much. I'm getting many pm's and messages
I actually pmed you sadly about a question about my package but it wasn’t for a new order .

500 is a good number in my opinion as some people might not be inclined to spend half a thousand at a time for their gear and others would be smarter and bulk order.

How many vials will fit in small box? Some of us have a 5x5.5 po box. Thanks
The post office actually holds packages that can’t fit into a P.O. Box in the back. I have a small box too but if something is too big, they just leave a card saying pick up in front. Never had an issue with my post office about this.

The post office actually holds packages that can’t fit into a P.O. Box in the back. I have a small box too but if something is too big, they just leave a card saying pick up in front. Never had an issue with my post office about this.
Trying to avoid that though. Haha. Thanks, maybe I should just man up.