MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry for the late update, I was traveling

So, yes, there was a bit of a delay because of the capsule machine, but after talking through DM, T/A was <1 week.

Had my first pin in some virgin muscle

pip is maybe a 1/10. Haven't had stuff like this in probably over 5 years.

All esters are enan, so it'll be a while before the ball gets rolling, but this is a pretty good start.

WIll be adding his liquid var later into the cycle

Sorry for the late update, I was traveling

So, yes, there was a bit of a delay because of the capsule machine, but after talking through DM, T/A was <1 week.

Had my first pin in some virgin muscle

pip is maybe a 1/10. Haven't had stuff like this in probably over 5 years.

All esters are enan, so it'll be a while before the ball gets rolling, but this is a pretty good start.

WIll be adding his liquid var later into the cycle

Is it Tren E? If it is, there is a *slight* spike immediately in concentration, and then it will build again in the next 3 to 4 weeks with consistent dosing.

stan is the man. Hes taking my third order today. Unfortunately this will probably be my last to stan because I will be ordering to ITALY.

Whoever says stan is closed is probably trying to order 200$ worth of test. Go buy from purple panda. Lol.

Much Love to you stan!!!

Only 30 orders accepted. It baffles me that everyone doesn't have a pack yet, or have it on the informed delivery radar at the very least.
Yea.. I agree. Oh well. I know I will eventually get it. I ordered this assuming it would take a couple of weeks because shit happens. I need to sign up for his new service.

Stanford Prime membership: 300/yr