MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Biceps are important but learning to read/comprehend before commenting is a very important life
Oh the irony here. I see you edited your post so I’ll run off that, I was commenting because I’m in agreement with your sentiments, so not to discredit you at all, quite the opposite. The comment about the noobs was not a jab at you, I was expressing my distaste for the situation.

Also this is a fucking bodybuilding forum, that’s a pretty weird comment to make.

Tell me you don’t really lift without telling me you don’t really lift.

It’s not even 6 o clock in the morning, calm the fuck down.

Oh the irony here. I see you edited your post so I’ll run off that, I was commenting because I’m in agreement with your sentiments, so not to discredit you at all, quite the opposite. The comment about the noobs was not a jab at you, I was expressing my distaste for the situation.

Also this is a fucking bodybuilding forum, that’s a pretty weird comment to make.

Tell me you don’t really lift without telling me you don’t really lift.

It’s not even 6 o clock in the morning, calm the fuck down.
I’m not even excited; sadly I deleted my response before you responded because I was going to shorten it by saying simply
..I ordered feb 19. It’s now April 1. Hardly impatient. Confused on the irony bit but whatever lol.

I spoke with Stan. He said if you got a bitcoin address and sent the money you will get a pack.
Thanks for the reassurance but Im not worried about getting my pack as I received it last time I ordered. Im just wondering if anyone got their packs sent out already.

Thanks for the reassurance but Im not worried about getting my pack as I received it last time I ordered. Im just wondering if anyone got their packs sent out already.
Someone just said they had informed delivery notification.

I checked informed delivery as well, I have a couple deliveries coming. Not sure where its coming from so I have no idea. He did say tho half the packs were shipped

I checked informed delivery as well, I have a couple deliveries coming. Not sure where its coming from so I have no idea. He did say tho half the packs were shipped
Okay nice good to hear the TA is better this time. Im not really bothered by the TA in general but quicker is always better. I haven't got anything yet

Okay nice good to hear the TA is better this time. Im not really bothered by the TA in general but quicker is always better. I haven't got anything yet
Last time i ordered, my pack was on my doorstep literally the next week. Hopefully it will be like that this time. This was also before he blew up and you could put in a pack order whenever lol.

Last time i ordered, my pack was on my doorstep literally the next week. Hopefully it will be like that this time. This was also before he blew up and you could put in a pack order whenever lol.
my last was beginning of march and i got it in like 2.5 weeks which is fine with me as long as it comes. def happy with this source thus far

I’m not even excited; sadly I deleted my response before you responded because I was going to shorten it by saying simply
..I ordered feb 19. It’s now April 1. Hardly impatient. Confused on the irony bit but whatever lol.
Wait... your waiting on a pack from February? If so pm me. We need to figure this out.

Sponsors

Latest posts