MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stan needs to start selling on Amazon and have his orders fulfilled by Amazon. Just think....it would all be nearly automated.
Lmao, lots of stuff has gotten past the Amazon internal department in charge of what is sold. Years ago at least, don't know about now, but I've received legit Superdrol, Sust with an intentional misspelling, a few different research chemicals too before they got discovered. One was some super dangerous shit too, dosage was 1 grain, not gram, grain. That put my research subject in a walking coma for 3 days, he got sent home from work twice with no recollection of it, I suppose it was like a super benzo as it was described. There's different seemingly innocuous key words to find that type of stuff, rather, AFAIK there was, no idea anymore. I just get my protein powder, drinks, and bars there at like 60% of store price.

Lmao, lots of stuff has gotten past the Amazon internal department in charge of what is sold. Years ago at least, don't know about now, but I've received legit Superdrol, Sust with an intentional misspelling, a few different research chemicals too before they got discovered. One was some super dangerous shit too, dosage was 1 grain, not gram, grain. That put my research subject in a walking coma for 3 days, he got sent home from work twice with no recollection of it, I suppose it was like a super benzo as it was described. There's different seemingly innocuous key words to find that type of stuff, rather, AFAIK there was, no idea anymore. I just get my protein powder, drinks, and bars there at like 60% of store price.
I think they sold ment on Amazon briefly

I think they sold ment on Amazon briefly
Very possible, eBay used to be a free for all if you knew the key words also, actually moreso as not only PEDs and RCs there, but actual narcotics like blow and Roxy's too. I've seen some stuff lately too on eBay, but I'm not up on the latest codes plus dark web eliminated the need for eBay in that respect. Mainly what's left is stolen CC# stuff like gift cards and the like which I just avoid, my karma takes a big hit whenever I mess with those sellers and my CC# gets compromised not too long after no matter how many precautions I take. Not worth it in my opinion.

Very possible, eBay used to be a free for all if you knew the key words also, actually moreso as not only PEDs and RCs there, but actual narcotics like blow and Roxy's too. I've seen some stuff lately too on eBay, but I'm not up on the latest codes plus dark web eliminated the need for eBay in that respect. Mainly what's left is stolen CC# stuff like gift cards and the like which I just avoid, my karma takes a big hit whenever I mess with those sellers and my CC# gets compromised not too long after no matter how many precautions I take. Not worth it in my opinion.
I remember years ago on ebay there was a guy who would list books for sale....you got your book in the mail, but you also got dbol, etc.

Will be raising minimum next week to $400. $600 and above will get the 10% off plus free shipping. We'll see how that goes. I hope you guys understand I'm doing the best I can. Trying to get packs out quick and safe. At the same time I'm trying to be good to you guys and not raise prices or anything else thar would be less than ideal for the customer.
Damn it’s been while. What’s up Stanny. Hope all has been good. So without ready 997 pages. When are you opening ordering back up.

He originally said it would be done in a few days since he should have caught up. But you are probably right. I will be stocked up for 2 cycles after this
He also said once his new facility was up and running it would eliminate the long ta issue. I ordered when he opened his new facility and still waited 4 weeks.

so... anyway... did anyone who order sunday night/monday morning get anything on their informed delivery?
I have a package arriving Saturday that popped up on my informed delivery. I’m not aware of any packages I’m supposed to be getting so I think it’s my pack. I’ll let y’all know if it is

Sponsors

Latest posts