MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Will be raising minimum next week to $400. $600 and above will get the 10% off plus free shipping. We'll see how that goes. I hope you guys understand I'm doing the best I can. Trying to get packs out quick and safe. At the same time I'm trying to be good to you guys and not raise prices or anything else thar would be less than ideal for the customer.
I bet that will help

Thats a pretty heavy cycle man. Im not counting food gym expenses and anciliaries. $500 on gear for 1 cycle is a lot. Source is obviously free to make whatever policies he wants but $500 minimum seems like a lot.

Bulk ordering also increases risk with LEO. Can't say i'm experienced in that field but you are likely to go from slap on the wrist possession or just ignoring your tiny pointless order, to poss w/ intent and very serious legal consequences. Its like a half ounce of weed versus a quarter pound. different strokes for different folk, but i prefer smaller orders.
same. risk is still risk, but having three vials in your possession looks way better than 30 or 300 in a safe. obviously if you're running a dedicated cycle you buy that all at once, and accept that risk for X cycle duration. for TRT those solo vials last a long time though.
I guess to each his own. I buy most things in bulk for convenience and cost effectiveness. I don’t buy my chicken breasts 1 at a time at the store either
this isn't chicken you snide MFer. try to learn the importance of context before you talk down to someone, as you just made yourself look like the Megamind you are.

same. risk is still risk, but having three vials in your possession looks way better than 30 or 300 in a safe. obviously if you're running a dedicated cycle you buy that all at once, and accept that risk for X cycle duration. for TRT those solo vials last a long time though.

this isn't chicken you snide MFer. try to learn the importance of context before you talk down to someone, as you just made yourself look like the Megamind you are.
My sincere apologies if I offended you somehow. I wasn’t “talking down” to you or anyone else. Especially in a steroid forum on the internet full of people I don’t even know. I don’t think I am better than anyone. I was just stating my opinion on the topic of a higher minimum. Thank you for the insults though

And this is why me and many other members are trying to advocate for Stan to make some changes because this is happening far too often.

But as long as the noobs get in their 30 orders in 5 minutes, who cares right?
let me get this straight. You are flexing about how much money you have but you cant set an alarm? You brag about buying such large orders yet you are bitching because you are out of supply. Shouldn't you have a stockpile?

Finally, if you don't have an order in why are you whining? Is this your inner karen coming out or what?

Well atleast when we get burnt on a $400 we know who was responsible lol.

My sincere apologies if I offended you somehow. I wasn’t “talking down” to you or anyone else. Especially in a steroid forum on the internet full of people I don’t even know. I don’t think I am better than anyone. I was just stating my opinion on the topic of a higher minimum. Thank you for the insults though

I didn't think your comment was offensive, but ofc i dont buy $400 of chicken at a time wtf. I smoke weed it doesnt mean i buy a pound of it at time.

Continuing the weed analogy, by the time you got to the end of your stock you have to worry about quality and degradation of the product. Why not make the minimum 1k? I thought the point of a UGL is that its cheap and easily accessible. I guess there really is no reason not to buy pharma if you have to pay out the ass anyway

let me get this straight. You are flexing about how much money you have but you cant set an alarm? You brag about buying such large orders yet you are bitching because you are out of supply. Shouldn't you have a stockpile?

Finally, if you don't have an order in why are you whining? Is this your inner karen coming out or what?

Can we start a petition to add a down vote button?

I didn't think your comment was offensive, but ofc i dont buy $400 of chicken at a time wtf. I smoke weed it doesnt mean i buy a pound of it at time.

Continuing the weed analogy, by the time you got to the end of your stock you have to worry about quality and degradation of the product. Why not make the minimum 1k? I thought the point of a UGL is that its cheap and easily accessible. I guess there really is no reason not to buy pharma if you have to pay out the ass anyway
I agree with what you are saying other than 500 bucks worth of gear isn’t equivalent to 500 bucks worth of chicken or weed. 500 bucks is one cycle if you’re running tren test and mast. If you’re running 500 test a week then yes I can see why you’d prefer lower min I guess. Really doesn’t matter to me what he does either way honestly.

I agree with the sentiment, but the way his order volume is now, it clearly isn’t working for him as the seller, or for the buyer with the long TA’s. So he wanted to increase the minimum to cut down on order volume to ensure he can keep up without degrading quality or service.

I have never purchased from Stan and I don’t intend to since I homebrew, so I’m not defending anyone, just trying to use logic and reason to understand the changes.

Lmfao. What are you even talking about. I’m a bodybuilder, I’m not rolling in the dough nor have I ever claimed to be. If I did I still wouldn’t set a fucking alarm to order steroids to beat the crowd.

Are you talking about my joke about investing in gorilla cum coin?

Sorry I hurt your feelings bro.

Nor did I ever bitch about being out of gear, because I’m not.

No I’m not waiting on an order because right now because I wouldn’t put an order in during a shit show like this. Which is the point that I’m making, a source needs to be held to higher standards.

and the only one who is coming across like a whiny little bitch is you. So shut the fuck up and go cry somewhere else because you can’t afford 400$ of gear at a time.

Also implying Stanford is going to burn anyone who orders from him once he raises his minimum is pretty stupid.

You sound like a disgruntled woman grasping at straws. Give it a rest

@gotheemz if you don’t want to buy from someone with a high minimum, don’t.

Just like I won’t order from someone with a 4 week ta. I’ll order elsewhere.

You have the option to order elsewhere also if the source isn’t meeting your requirements.

No need to act like a child because you’re not getting your way.

I’m picturing a Stanford reseller business. They’d buy in bulk every time he opens the window, start a thread on here as a reseller, mark everything up 10% or whatever the margin would be, and never cap order volume. I’m joking but I’m also surprised nobody has bothered trying this.

@gotheemz if you don’t want to buy from someone with a high minimum, don’t.

Just like I won’t order from someone with a 4 week ta. I’ll order elsewhere.

You have the option to order elsewhere also if the source isn’t meeting your requirements.

No need to act like a child because you’re not getting your way.
agreed. There are plenty of other UGL labs. go ahead and give them a try with their 100 dollar minimum. No one is forcing you to buy from Stan.

Side note. I wonder who will be the first from 3/28 orders...

March 1st order finally arrived!!! And boy let me tell ya from what I see so far I'm highly impressed! Just theater all packaging and quality of materials used is all a+ I've ordered from other sources . But this one ...this is the way

Last edited:

Sponsors