MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Guess you would only have to buy once a year then therefore lowering the amount of orders he gets at a time. Doesn’t take long to hit $500 if you’re running a couple injectable compounds and an oral. I like to keep at least one cycle ahead in case I have to find a new source. I also run trt so I don’t want to run out of test. But hey I also understand $500 can be a lot of money for certain folks. I spend more on food than gear myself
Agreed

Test C. lets say 30 x 5: 150
Deca: 35 x 2: 70
Masteron x 3 150
Anavar x 1: 60

thats already 430 for one cycle.
I am personally a fan of buying 1 extra vial over your needs for a cycle. what if you break one or lose it? you are fucked. especially test

Lab work during the cycle is probably around 250-400 as well. Food, etc.

Agreed

Masteron x 3 150

I am personally a fan of buying 1 extra vial over your needs for a cycle. what if you break one or lose it? you are fucked. especially test

Can’t say I’ve ever lost a vial before….

Agreed

Masteron x 3 150

Thats a pretty heavy cycle man. Im not counting food gym expenses and anciliaries. $500 on gear for 1 cycle is a lot. Source is obviously free to make whatever policies he wants but $500 minimum seems like a lot.

Bulk ordering also increases risk with LEO. Can't say i'm experienced in that field but you are likely to go from slap on the wrist possession or just ignoring your tiny pointless order, to poss w/ intent and very serious legal consequences. Its like a half ounce of weed versus a quarter pound. different strokes for different folk, but i prefer smaller orders.

I guess to each his own. I buy most things in bulk for convenience and cost effectiveness. I don’t buy my chicken breasts 1 at a time at the store either

I have been burnt on a large order before. I guess it depends how much you trust your source and how much you’re willing to risk losing.

I placed an order, received a bitcoin address and sent payment on Feb 19.
Despite good experiences in the past, now no one is responding to any of my emails and hasn’t since I sent payment.
Hopefully commenting on here will get me a response..

I placed an order, received a bitcoin address and sent payment on Feb 19.
Despite good experiences in the past, now no one is responding to any of my emails and hasn’t since I sent payment.
Hopefully commenting on here will get me a response..
And this is why me and many other members are trying to advocate for Stan to make some changes because this is happening far too often.

But as long as the noobs get in their 30 orders in 5 minutes, who cares right?

Thats a pretty heavy cycle man. Im not counting food gym expenses and anciliaries. $500 on gear for 1 cycle is a lot. Source is obviously free to make whatever policies he wants but $500 minimum seems like a lot.

Bulk ordering also increases risk with LEO. Can't say i'm experienced in that field but you are likely to go from slap on the wrist possession or just ignoring your tiny pointless order, to poss w/ intent and very serious legal consequences. Its like a half ounce of weed versus a quarter pound. different strokes for different folk, but i prefer smaller orders.
Yea. I go for the discount of 10% I want to say I was the one who made the post to increase prices and add a bulk discount to decrease small orders.

But that's understandable, not everyone has a high amount of disposable income.

And this is why me and many other members are trying to advocate for Stan to make some changes because this is happening far too often.

But as long as the noobs get in their 30 orders in 5 minutes, who cares right?
Yea. Idk what he could do to make this smoother. He is having too many orders. Maybe he should be open for reshipping? Maybe look at resellers or drop shippers?