MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I picture stans email guy wearing one of them visors old ladies wear when playing bingo , chain smoking marlboro red 100's ,button down with top button undone and a loose fitting tie, doing curls with a 50lb dumbell while checking emails and locked away in stans basement until the jobs done. Seems legit
Nope. Email guy is Paki Stan.Hsu-Soft-Racism-of-Apu.jpg

Ordered 3/1 I think my pack arrived today. I say "think" because Im away for a bit. Asked neighbor to pick it up and she sent me a pic. Said shed open it tomorrow.

4wk lead time? eh idgaf honestly. Would rather wait several weeks and have quality product delivered.

Ordered 3/1 I think my pack arrived today. I say "think" because Im away for a bit. Asked neighbor to pick it up and she sent me a pic. Said shed open it tomorrow.

4wk lead time? eh idgaf honestly. Would rather wait several weeks and have quality product delivered.
that neighborly trust.

Did those that got through with the orders get a confirmation email after sending btc? Just curious because I had to get up early after sending my oder so didnt send until 6am, got no reply after sending it. Not worried just wanted confirmation
Nope! Sent an email at 1200 exactly with the order, got an email back within 3 minutes with Bitcoin addy, sent Bitcoin and nothing!

Searched the thread and couldn't find a specific answer... Is there a credit offered for BLOOD testing - uncapped test, free test, e2? How much is it?
Apologies if the information is there and I am too dumb to find it

Searched the thread and couldn't find a specific answer... Is there a credit offered for BLOOD testing - uncapped test, free test, e2? How much is it?
Apologies if the information is there and I am too dumb to find it
Just hplc testing. I'll cover any and all cost for hplc. Not a huge fan of blood tests for anything other than health reasons. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone.

Placed my first order with Stanford Pharma. Also my first time using Bitcoin, which was pretty straight forward. Bought Bitcoin on exchange sent to a wallet, and then sent to Stanford. Everything went smoothly so far, and it was confirmed that my BTC was received. Great customer service so far. I will keep posted on the rest of the process.
I’m about to attempt to use bitcoin and do my first ever order, how did you get the ball rolling with stanford

Yall are pretty funny but the arguments aren't especially convincing.

I don't see a problem with raising the minimum if needed, however, more than doubling the minimum seems a bit excessive. I didnt make a minimum order and i bought more than i actually need. My order is under $500. Wtf kind of doses u boys using? Thats like 2.5- maybe even 3 cycles worth of gear for me.
Guess you would only have to buy once a year then therefore lowering the amount of orders he gets at a time. Doesn’t take long to hit $500 if you’re running a couple injectable compounds and an oral. I like to keep at least one cycle ahead in case I have to find a new source. I also run trt so I don’t want to run out of test. But hey I also understand $500 can be a lot of money for certain folks. I spend more on food than gear myself