MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m not sure what order volume I thought would swamp one of the most popular drug dealers on meso, but it surly wasn’t 30 orders.
Hopefully one day I can win the lottery and get an order in

I’m not sure what order volume I thought would swamp one of the most popular drug dealers on meso, but it surly wasn’t 30 orders.
Hopefully one day I can win the lottery and get an order in
30 orders isn't swamping. It's the cut off so I don't come close to being swamped. I don't want to be swamped. Had to close a few minutes after I opened. Imagine if I stayed open for a day. That would be swamped.

30 orders isn't swamping. It's the cut off so I don't come close to being swamped. I don't want to be swamped. Had to close a few minutes after I opened. Imagine if I stayed open for a day. That would be swamped.
Either way, hope you get it figured out and can stay open while running at a pace you’re comfortable with!

Me too, lol. I think I'm just gonna raise the minimum. Trying to find the best course of action that's best for customers and is attainable.
Please don't raise the minimum to $500. Thats impracticable for us dudes who do moderate cycles. 15 vials is a bit excessive. Im not Bostin Loyd

Me too, lol. I think I'm just gonna raise the minimum. Trying to find the best course of action that's best for customers and is attainable.
One other alternative is to prioritize high cost orders. 500+ orders will always have priority fill etc.

Take orders every Monday/Thursday. 20 orders but orders that are 500+ will always be filled first?

Just because you don’t need $500 worth of gear for one cycle don’t mean you don’t need $500 worth of gear in your stash

Dudes these days won’t even invest 500$ into their physique but they’ll invest it into GorillaCumCoin smh
I honestly never mind buying Extra Test, Var, or Mast to reach 500.

If you have too much, you can always resell it to friends who dont buy in bulk.
I dont charge them extra cause they are my friends.

can never have enough bottles of Test.