MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yall are pretty funny but the arguments aren't especially convincing.

I don't see a problem with raising the minimum if needed, however, more than doubling the minimum seems a bit excessive. I didnt make a minimum order and i bought more than i actually need. My order is under $500. Wtf kind of doses u boys using? Thats like 2.5- maybe even 3 cycles worth of gear for me.

I honestly never mind buying Extra Test, Var, or Mast to reach 500.

If you have too much, you can always resell it to friends who dont buy in bulk.
I dont charge them extra cause they are my friends.

can never have enough bottles of Test.
What are your stats? How many cycles have you done previously? Are you going to PCT? Cant make a reccomendation without knowing your goal for the cycle.
Sorry it’s taking this long to reply so yeah I’ve been training hard as fuck for three years I’m I just had labs done and my test was in the mid 700s , I’m 6’4 215 bench is 220 all day I’m not the biggest guy but my rep game is on point I’m all there I just have this skinny built. A little belly fat but I’ve started running 3 times a week right now I’m at 1 mile 3 x wk before work. Yes I’m new to this but I’ve been around it for years. Grew up around a few elite college programs and of course a few guys where on the stuff but I only ran a cycle once it was test dbol and deca. It was cool I loved it honestly I never forgot about the extra drive I got and that feeling has stayed in the back of my mind for years. And really grinding hard again I’m excited to put it to the test and log my results. I’ve already got my pre blood work taken care off so I just need some advice and tips to help me embark on this new healthier life I’m living now god willing

The man has to do whatever it takes to get his orders under control so he doesn’t burn out and screw up orders.
this is the truth.
Yall are pretty funny but the arguments aren't especially convincing.

I don't see a problem with raising the minimum if needed, however, more than doubling the minimum seems a bit excessive. I didnt make a minimum order and i bought more than i actually need. My order is under $500. Wtf kind of doses u boys using? Thats like 2.5- maybe even 3 cycles worth of gear for me.

do you have any friends who use gear? can buy together.
My last order I got 5+ vials of test C
3+ vials of Mast(to make it reach 500
2+ 50 caps of anavar
1x armoasin

one of my friends will take the anavar and aromasin.

I am stocking up on 200mg Test C because I like the pharma concentration match
His var pricing is also super cheap.

I also do use another domestic source but he doesnt have test C and var for that pricing.

My friend is also purchasing the aromasin and var so that reduced my total.I am actually paying.

Since my order from March 1st has still not arrived I'm gunna be spiteful and say I hope every one who ordered this morning has to wait as long me lol

Sorry it’s taking this long to reply so yeah I’ve been training hard as fuck for three years I’m I just had labs done and my test was in the mid 700s , I’m 6’4 215 bench is 220 all day I’m not the biggest guy but my rep game is on point I’m all there I just have this skinny built. A little belly fat but I’ve started running 3 times a week right now I’m at 1 mile 3 x wk before work. Yes I’m new to this but I’ve been around it for years. Grew up around a few elite college programs and of course a few guys where on the stuff but I only ran a cycle once it was test dbol and deca. It was cool I loved it honestly I never forgot about the extra drive I got and that feeling has stayed in the back of my mind for years. And really grinding hard again I’m excited to put it to the test and log my results. I’ve already got my pre blood work taken care off so I just need some advice and tips to help me embark on this new healthier life I’m living now god willing
So you didnt answer my question. Which was what is your goal for this cycle? All I got from this is that your last cycle made you feel good.

I'm going to assume you want to put on some size? If so, just stick to test and eat and train like a man possessed and you'll get there.

Did those that got through with the orders get a confirmation email after sending btc? Just curious because I had to get up early after sending my oder so didnt send until 6am, got no reply after sending it. Not worried just wanted confirmation

Did those that got through with the orders get a confirmation email after sending btc? Just curious because I had to get up early after sending my oder so didnt send until 6am, got no reply after sending it. Not worried just wanted confirmation
I dont believe so.

I didn’t receive confirmation after sending payment, and my payment was sent by 12:06. Nothing unusual about that, just keeping an eye on Informed Delivery

I didn’t receive confirmation after sending payment, and my payment was sent by 12:06. Nothing unusual about that, just keeping an eye on Informed Delivery
Ok thank you, this is my first order so I was curious and a bit worried I screwed it up going to sleep after sending the first email lol

No sir. Made the order, got the reply with BTC address within minutes. Sent the payment, didn't get confirmation that it was received. Transaction did complete from what I can see on the blockchain. However, I don't recall getting a confirmation the last time I made an order either...still got my package.

I didnt make a minimum order and i bought more than i actually need. My order is under $500. Wtf kind of doses u boys using? Thats like 2.5- maybe even 3 cycles worth of gear for me.
If you ain’t burning through $500 worth of Tren alone on a cycle you’re just playing games, bruh.

If you received the bitcoin addy then your order went through. Email guy has a lot of filtering to do. Hundreds of emails. Email guy is probably sleeping, drunk or hung himself from the rafters.

I picture stans email guy wearing one of them visors old ladies wear when playing bingo , chain smoking marlboro red 100's ,button down with top button undone and a loose fitting tie, doing curls with a 50lb dumbell while checking emails and locked away in stans basement until the jobs done. Seems legit