MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Everyone in Planet Fitness knows who the roider is now that you've shown your face.
Yeah okay, that was funny. But I was waiting for some genius to pick up on that.

Oh no! There's only 1900 PF gyms in the entire country. I'm as good as caught!

Like I said, If I thought there was any risk in it, I wouldn't do it. And I have the experience to know what's risky and what isn't.
Quit posting fucking novels …. Holy shit !!!
I'll continue posting whatever the hell I want. Skip over it if you don't want to read it.

I set off the lunk alarm. I really wasnt even making that much noise.
It doesn't matter where you train. All that matters is results. I got results. Keep doing this as long as I have and you might learn that for yourself.

If you think PF is limited, try working out in prison for 10 years like I did. The average PF has like 100X time the stuff any prison gym has. Yet I got results in prison too. More than most of the people I trained with. You make do with what you have, and how you train is as important as where you train. More important.

Like I said, I got results. Ultimately that's the only thing that matters. The only thing that should matter.

Are you people really so weak-minded that you'd let something like a "lunk alarm" and an advertising campaign get in your head? There was a time when I was a lot younger such a thing would have been insulting to me too. But a lot has happened since then and well, all I care about is the stuff. And the availability. I prefer to train late at night (you know, away from other fucking people), and PF is one place you can do that. And it's cheap. I like that too.

Last edited: