MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

TD, longer TA than I would like to see, but I ordered knowing that so no worries. Can’t wait to try this flat tummy tea and pin the oral anavar… thanks Stan

I already got one letter this year (well last).

You closed for good?
Yessir. If you order, order without the vial. There’s no cotton inside so it rattles. Maybe a source would be nice enough to put it in a vitamin container or something. The pills are tiny as well.

Mail lady pulled up ....heart drops...I see a package get put in...run to the mailbox in extreme happiness and joy.. package turned out to be a bullshit phone case..ugggghh I guess we'll see what happens on monday

I have to say Stans customer service is A1 10/10. T/A time may take a little longer then expected, but you get what you pay for. And if you have any issues Stan will make it right. Plan ahead and you will have nothing to worry about.

I wonder if stan has any off "the menu" specials. Kinda like where I'm from if you go in lil Ceasars and tell em put the works on your 5 dollar pizza they throw a bunch of butter and parm on it (fire by the way) if so any body know the key words to mention while ordering lol

I wonder if stan has any off "the menu" specials. Kinda like where I'm from if you go in lil Ceasars and tell em put the works on your 5 dollar pizza they throw a bunch of butter and parm on it (fire by the way) if so any body know the key words to mention while ordering lol
“I sent a big tip with my payment…not talking about the one in my pants either.”