MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Managed to pin .5 cc of the 1 cc I wanted to pin after switching back to old syringes and using a 25G. The liquid Still went a whole lot slower than I’m used to, but managed to get the half cc before I had to pull out bc I don’t like being in my shit that long lol. Probably just going to pin less more often with 25Gs and it should work out ok.

Managed to pin .5 cc of the 1 cc I wanted to pin after switching back to old syringes and using a 25G. The liquid Still went a whole lot slower than I’m used to, but managed to get the half cc before I had to pull out bc I don’t like being in my shit that long lol. Probably just going to pin less more often with 25Gs and it should work out ok.
Why are you pinning shit? It goes into your muscle.

I know we're all different but I find it strange the oil moves so slow for you. I use 25G like I mentioned before and it flows fast enough to slam it in if I'm not careful. Even if its at room temp. Where are you injecting?

@Stanfordpharma1 I will be sending you my order at 12:00+1 sec on 03/28/22. After sending the order, will the btc address to send payment be emailed to me right away? I would normally wake up at 4am anyways. I ask because I just want to make sure once I send my order, assuming I fall within the 30 customer mark, that my spot is good. Regardless I would be sending the payment when I wake up at 4, but I will stay up and wait for it when I send my order if you want.
If his email guy is up checking emails at that time, you may get a reply right away. Otherwise I would assume it's whenever he gets on. If done right, he will take the orders starting with the oldest email to newest. But this is the wild west, so who knows.