MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah something needs to give. I understand wanting to give everybody a chance to order their gear, including the new guys. But I know a lot of people who have been active in this community for a long time, myself included who will choose to buy their gear elsewhere until the TA issues are resolved.

Nothing personal at all but I’m not the kind of guy who likes to wait 3 weeks for a domestic pack, coupled with the uncertainty if my pack slipped through the cracks and having to nag the source to check on the status of the package.

Stan has always treated me very well, the products speak for themselves, and I look forward to being able to bring more business this way in the future.

But I’m not gonna beat down the door and set alarms to *maybe* get my order in on time, and maybe have to wait another week, then let alone wait for the shipping time.
Amen!!!!

I think it’s weird to be opening back up for more orders when people who ordered 24 days ago are still waiting on their packs. If this were any other source the amount of shit that would be poured onto them would be enough to fertilize the vast wheat fields of Ukraine.

I think it’s weird to be opening back up for more orders when people who ordered 24 days ago are still waiting on their packs. If this were any other source the amount of shit that would be poured onto them would be enough to fertilize the vast wheat fields of Ukraine.
Yeah I ordered the first week of March also and I don't even have an informed delivery yet

He does have a point on the delivery times. There are domestic sources doing the same or more volume that still hit 3 to 4 day delivery times. I'm a repeat customer of Stan and also use a few other domestic with lots of testing but I think that that when delivery times start falling off, they should be addressed in their paste bin/ price list. Almost 100% of sources start out claiming under 4 day delivery times and they almost always slow down but fails to correct or reflect the current shipping times in their paste bins.
How many orders a day do I get? Curious to know the sources that do as much if not more? Something I don't like really talking about in the open, but if I just opened up the flood gates I don't think you'd believe how many orders I would get. Believe me, though. Not only do I wish I could do 3 to 4 day t/a times, but I'm trying to find a system to control the amount of orders I get so I can have fast t/a times. Problem is, those sources you talk about always seem to shit the bed in other ways with their floaters, bunk gear, infections, get busted or just flat out disappear with everyone's money. It's just doesn't hold much water to have a source come in for a few months to a year or so and say that source is the bees knees because they haven't stood the test of time. I think what it is is that there are a great deal of people that would give up a fast t/a for a source and product they can trust. Some people, though put too much stock in t/a times. Like it's everything, but most people are willing to order a few weeks ahead of time. But I do wish I can do at least less than a week t/a. I'm sure you can see I'm trying to find an acceptable method that would fix this. I mean, I'm here and I'm trying to fix it. It's not like I just don't care. Hope you guys can see that.

I will have no old orders to be shipped by Monday. I have about 10 packs that need to go out for one reason or another that I still need to ship and there may have been a few packs that got missed which I'll have taken care of today and tomorrow.

He does have a point on the delivery times. There are domestic sources doing the same or more volume that still hit 3 to 4 day delivery times. I'm a repeat customer of Stan and also use a few other domestic with lots of testing but I think that that when delivery times start falling off, they should be addressed in their paste bin/ price list. Almost 100% of sources start out claiming under 4 day delivery times and they almost always slow down but fails to correct or reflect the current shipping times in their paste bins.
You are right. But there is a reason why people keep going back to Stan.

I still plan on placing an order Monday and expecting the package in a few weeks lol

I place orders to use 6 years from now. In fact, my Monday order will likely not be used until I’m competing at the Masters Over 70 category 30 years from now.

Just order your shit in advance.

How many orders a day do I get? Curious to know the sources that do as much if not more? Something I don't like really talking about in the open, but if I just opened up the flood gates I don't think you'd believe how many orders I would get. Believe me, though. Not only do I wish I could do 3 to 4 day t/a times, but I'm trying to find a system to control the amount of orders I get so I can have fast t/a times. Problem is, those sources you talk about always seem to shit the bed in other ways with their floaters, bunk gear, infections, get busted or just flat out disappear with everyone's money. It's just doesn't hold much water to have a source come in for a few months to a year or so and say that source is the bees knees because they haven't stood the test of time. I think what it is is that there are a great deal of people that would give up a fast t/a for a source and product they can trust. Some people, though put too much stock in t/a times. Like it's everything, but most people are willing to order a few weeks ahead of time. But I do wish I can do at least less than a week t/a. I'm sure you can see I'm trying to find an acceptable method that would fix this. I mean, I'm here and I'm trying to fix it. It's not like I just don't care. Hope you guys can see that.

Stan, I'm one of those who would sacrifice a little T/A for a quality product. I'll be ordering Monday.

I see where a lot of people are coming from i.e @Shivathedestroyer in reference to unacceptable TA. But, unlike Shiva, I guarantee you a lot of other people are just poor planners and set them selves up for failure by ordering last minute. That's speculation on my part but I would not be surprised.

To iterate in my other posts here, I'm happy with your current T/A for a quality product, and I plan ahead accordingly. I will be a long time buyer from you.

I work in the shipping business, albeit in a very different format, this shit happens to me and my business partner as well. We implemented a customer notes system, that works great. We use it to keep track of the ones that are impatient, annoying to work with, etc...

When orders come flooding in (enough to significantly push out shipping dates), and the annoying customer emails or calls us, we let them know we aren't shipping. Simple, and effective!

And you know their doing the same amount of volume how ??? I really doubt anyone is doing the same volume ….

Bro I wouldn’t explain shit to no one. It’s not like they can run down here to Costco and pick it up. I’m sure someone will say I’m a noob lol. I have been ordering from Stan for about 5 yrs then international before that. My thing is someone is doing all the illegal stuff all your doing is ordering and waiting. So everyone chill, I would wait a month for some good shit!

Bro I wouldn’t explain shit to no one. It’s not like they can run down here to Costco and pick it up. I’m sure someone will say I’m a noob lol. I have been ordering from Stan for about 5 yrs then international before that. My thing is someone is doing all the illegal stuff all your doing is ordering and waiting. So everyone chill, I would wait a month for some good shit!
I'm going to write a letter to the better business bureau about the delay of my anabolics. I'll make sure they get my info so they know I'm pissed.

Ordered March 1st. Received yesterday.

And I'm so super duper proud of myself for not once emailing him asking about my order. mdavid would be proud. Lol.