MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

assuming you're pinning a TRT dose into delt/quad/chest, try using 1ml 5/16 or 1/2 inch syringes with a 27g needle. should work no problem. if you're going in your glute you're going to need a 25g 1 or 1.5". GSO is thicker for sure but im having no issues. where are you pinning?
I wonder if I was having problems trying to pin my quad after a leg day…

Can't tag him... i think he caught a ban.
Probably for the best for everyone, we don’t have to listen to his delusional rambling and for his own sake and his mental health.

It does bring a smile to my face to think of the fact that somewhere right now there is a 40 year old man throwing a temper tantrum because he can’t log into meso.

I’m sure he will be silently stalking this thread and punching his wall for the next 2 weeks so maybe it won’t improve his mental health, but it certainly will improve everyone else’s here at meso.

Yes, Monday I will be taking orders. I've instructed email guy to take a certain amount of orders, enough that should take 2 to 3 days to get out and I'll open back up once those are shipped. We'll just keep doing that. Sorry, but I can only process so many orders a day. I'll post here and notify you guys once orders are full and what day to re open.
So what you're saying is...we should email at midnight to make sure our orders are first in line, otherwise you'll keep everyone foaming at the mouth.

So what you're saying is...we should email at midnight to make sure our orders are first in line, otherwise you'll keep everyone foaming at the mouth.
11:59 pm Sunday night won't be answered. 12:00 am Monday morning the hunger games begin. 30 orders. As soon as those are shipped (a few days) we'll start again. Its as fair as I can be.

Yeah something needs to give. I understand wanting to give everybody a chance to order their gear, including the new guys. But I know a lot of people who have been active in this community for a long time, myself included who will choose to buy their gear elsewhere until the TA issues are resolved.

Nothing personal at all but I’m not the kind of guy who likes to wait 3 weeks for a domestic pack, coupled with the uncertainty if my pack slipped through the cracks and having to nag the source to check on the status of the package.

Stan has always treated me very well, the products speak for themselves, and I look forward to being able to bring more business this way in the future.

But I’m not gonna beat down the door and set alarms to *maybe* get my order in on time, and maybe have to wait another week, then let alone wait for the shipping time.

Yeah something needs to give. I understand wanting to give everybody a chance to order their gear, including the new guys. But I know a lot of people who have been active in this community for a long time, myself included who will choose to buy their gear elsewhere until the TA issues are resolved.

Nothing personal at all but I’m not the kind of guy who likes to wait 3 weeks for a domestic pack, coupled with the uncertainty if my pack slipped through the cracks and having to nag the source to check on the status of the package.

Stan has always treated me very well, the products speak for themselves, and I look forward to being able to bring more business this way in the future.

But I’m not gonna beat down the door and set alarms to *maybe* get my order in on time, and maybe have to wait another week, then let alone wait for the shipping time.
You son of a bitch... you're cheating on me?