MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

****NOTICE****

there are way too many people ordering and just making things way difficult. Couple policies to help from messing up orders and or slowing processing down which affects everybody.

1) any orders not paid for withing 24 hrs will be canceled. Please do not send bitcoin after 24 hours from order being placed.

2) please be sure you know what you want. No emailing and changing orders once order has been placed and paid for.

The amount of emails we get a day is just insane. Please, if we can, keep emails and chit chat down to a minimum. We can chit chat here, but you guys are killing my email guy. Sorry if this sounds rude. I don't mean to be, but the more perfect the ordering process goes the faster it will be and the quicker I can get everyone's packs out.

Thank you guys.

So you won't give me cycle advice or hold my hand until my bare minimum order lands on my door step?

How rude! Texas Stan does that and he even sends me an email to say goodnight.

****NOTICE****

there are way too many people ordering and just making things way difficult. Couple policies to help from messing up orders and or slowing processing down which affects everybody.

1) any orders not paid for withing 24 hrs will be canceled. Please do not send bitcoin after 24 hours from order being placed.

2) please be sure you know what you want. No emailing and changing orders once order has been placed and paid for.

The amount of emails we get a day is just insane. Please, if we can, keep emails and chit chat down to a minimum. We can chit chat here, but you guys are killing my email guy. Sorry if this sounds rude. I don't mean to be, but the more perfect the ordering process goes the faster it will be and the quicker I can get everyone's packs out.

Thank you guys.

Sounds completely fair to me. But this is Meso....

You obviously have t been here long enough .. Your just looking to have LE knock on your door.. it’s happened to others ..get the small fish to get the big fish .. but hey what do I know Joel
I promise you, I've been in this game A LOT longer than you have. For what it's worth, at one time I WAS the LE who knocked on the door. Well we usually knocked the door off the hinges with a ram, but you get the picture.

Then, I was the guy getting his door knocked down when I went off the reservation and became a raving drug addict. I spent ten years in prison for that stuff, punished very harshly (and appropriately, I have to admit) for not only engaging in flagrantly illegal behavior but also for being a sworn official while engaging in same.

Since my return to sanity about 20 years ago I have worked as a paralegal on many criminal defense cases including capital murder cases. The only reason I have never wanted to go to law school is because I like being the guy doing the research and doing the writing. I have no interest in being the guy flapping his gums in front of a jury in court.

So yeah. I DO know what I'm talking about. I could post a selfie on this forum every day without any worry at all about putting myself at risk. I'm not favorably disposed to giving you a lecture as to exactly why, but here's the short version: to the extent that any risk is inherent in posting on a forum like this, just by having the account and posting potentially incriminating things you've already hit the absolute ceiling of risk you're going to incur from doing this. Whether they have a picture of you or not is utterly irrelevant.

The small-fish to big-fish concept doesn't apply because there's simply no way to get from anything I've said or done to someone involved enough to catch their interest. That's the entire point of these sources operating they way they do, from only accepting bitcoin to never putting a return address on any package they send. The chain between seller and buyer is completely broken.

Here's another fun fact for you: when it comes to criminal investigations, the average cop wouldn't know an anabolic steriod if it bit him on the leg. And the investigators who are tasked with drug stuff couldn't give a rat's ass about steroids because there aren't any people killing each other in the street with machineguns over steroids. Not to mention, there's very little for them to steal, oh, I meant "seize through civil forfeiture" with people involved in anabolic steroids. If you think the latter isn't a huge part of narcotics investigations, well all I can say is you've never been in on a narcotics search warrant before. Even with a small-time coke or heroin dealer, the amount of cash usually found on a warrant can be from the tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. And if you think that every penny of that cash makes it to the evidence room, well....

So no motivation at all there. If this were "Silk Road" type darkweb dealers of genuine narcotics I was doing business with, then yes the risk would be exponentially higher. But it isn't. To most cops this stuff is about as exciting as some guy selling bootleg birth-control pills out of the trunk of his car. Why would they waste their time on BS like that when they already have more genuine narcotics dealers and more stuff to seize/steal than they already have time and energy to deal with?

So; I do know what I'm talking about. I know risks because I've lived the consequences. And if there was any danger to me at all in posting a picture of myself I WOULDN'T FUCKING DO IT. Since you liked the first one so much, here's another:IMG_9070%5B1%5D.jpg

Your email guy deserves a god damn medal…. Can’t imagine impatient idiots thinking this is Amazon prime wondering where their package is everyday. I’m amazed you’ve let people change their orders holy hell you’re too nice and patient with these people

75’s lol . My wife went to a planet fitness when I met here and it’s freaking Average Joes in there, nice bathrooms tho.
Average Joe's lmao imagine walking in there with your gallon jug of water just wanting to kill a work out... but you just remembered the big sign on the wall describing a lunk or whatever they call it. I had to work out there for a weekend and read that sign and felt attacked. Entire vibe in there was strange and docile

I promise you, I've been in this game A LOT longer than you have. For what it's worth, at one time I WAS the LE who knocked on the door. Well we usually knocked the door off the hinges with a ram, but you get the picture.

Then, I was the guy getting his door knocked down when I went off the reservation and became a raving drug addict. I spent ten years in prison for that stuff, punished very harshly (and appropriately, I have to admit) for not only engaging in flagrantly illegal behavior but also for being a sworn official while engaging in same.

Since my return to sanity about 20 years ago I have worked as a paralegal on many criminal defense cases including capital murder cases. The only reason I have never wanted to go to law school is because I like being the guy doing the research and doing the writing. I have no interest in being the guy flapping his gums in front of a jury in court.

So yeah. I DO know what I'm talking about. I could post a selfie on this forum every day without any worry at all about putting myself at risk. I'm not favorably disposed to giving you a lecture as to exactly why, but here's the short version: to the extent that any risk is inherent in posting on a forum like this, just by having the account and posting potentially incriminating things you've already hit the absolute ceiling of risk you're going to incur from doing this. Whether they have a picture of you or not is utterly irrelevant.

The small-fish to big-fish concept doesn't apply because there's simply no way to get from anything I've said or done to someone involved enough to catch their interest. That's the entire point of these sources operating they way they do, from only accepting bitcoin to never putting a return address on any package they send. The chain between seller and buyer is completely broken.

Here's another fun fact for you: when it comes to criminal investigations, the average cop wouldn't know an anabolic steriod if it bit him on the leg. And the investigators who are tasked with drug stuff couldn't give a rat's ass about steroids because there aren't any people killing each other in the street with machineguns over steroids. Not to mention, there's very little for them to steal, oh, I meant "seize through civil forfeiture" with people involved in anabolic steroids. If you think the latter isn't a huge part of narcotics investigations, well all I can say is you've never been in on a narcotics search warrant before. Even with a small-time coke or heroin dealer, the amount of cash usually found on a warrant can be from the tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. And if you think that every penny of that cash makes it to the evidence room, well....

So no motivation at all there. If this were "Silk Road" type darkweb dealers of genuine narcotics I was doing business with, then yes the risk would be exponentially higher. But it isn't. To most cops this stuff is about as exciting as some guy selling bootleg birth-control pills out of the trunk of his car. Why would they waste their time on BS like that when they already have more genuine narcotics dealers and more stuff to seize/steal than they already have time and energy to deal with?

So; I do know what I'm talking about. I know risks because I've lived the consequences. And if there was any danger to me at all in posting a picture of myself I WOULDN'T FUCKING DO IT. Since you liked the first one so much, here's another:View attachment 162220
Quit posting fucking novels …. Holy shit !!!

What size needle do y’all use for injecting? I’m used to 23 gauge with my trt but this is my first time going UGL and I tried up to 25g, can’t seem to get liquid to come out of syringe. I did also get some new bigger syringes, maybe the syringes are just bunk

Hello, placed order 3.2, tried emailing and dmed with no response. Understand there is delays but an update for first order would be appreciated. thanks.

Whats the typical turn around time from ordering to getting this at my door?
Well past experiences was extremely fast, but now it’s been 24 days on this last order.. I’m supposed to assume and trust my order not to be lost in this never ending sea of emails I guess, wonder who gets their 3/1 order first.

so we can send out order via email on monday correct? because thats the day he opens again
You just answered your own question, you can now change your handle to jtheadult9, ok now I understand what this email guy must go through, I break my back everyday at work but gaw damn answering these emails, that shits on another level. His thumbs must be burning in agony and the onset of carpal tunnel is inevitable, Stan give that man a raise for god sakes

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts