MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

HAHAHAHA, I’m glad I wasn’t eating or drinking anything when I read that or else I would have choked and died lmao.

He projects his own insecurities and faults onto others so hard. It’s really a good read.

EDIT: he’s also too dense to see that you literally copied and pasted what he said, and that makes all of this even funnier
You’re so clever

HAHAHAHA, I’m glad I wasn’t eating or drinking anything when I read that or else I would have choked and died lmao.

He projects his own insecurities and faults onto others so hard. It’s really a good read.

EDIT: he’s also too dense to see that you literally copied and pasted what he said, and that makes all of this even funnier
You’re so smart for pointing that out

Looks like you got a little butt buddy with @nealcaffrey16 lol

You guys can flirt with each other now too like your other boyfriends on here liking each other’s “witty” comebacks

Just remember I’m living rent free in your head

I ran NPP for 10 weeks and didn't have much issue at all. So I'm wanting to run deca next and see how that goes. I'm hoping for those "glorious gains" as well.
If you’ve already used NPP then deca might disappoint you. The difference in peak blood plasma levels of nandrolone in NPP vs deca is massive. As in, deca reaches just about half the level that NPP does as measured in ng/dL when compared mg for mg. NPP is the better choice, even if pinning frequently isn’t your cup of tea.

I encourage people to start reporting his posts. Millard has said repeatedly that the report system is the best way to get him to look into something. I think most people reading this thread would agree David is spamming this thread and keeping this ridiculous drama going. Definitely worthy of a temp ban imo.

I encourage people to start reporting his posts. Millard has said repeatedly that the report system is the best way to get him to look into something. I think most people reading this thread would agree David is spamming this thread and keeping this ridiculous drama going. Definitely worthy of a temp ban imo.
I’m definitely keeping it going yet here you are whining about me. Why even make this post just report me. Lol it’s against guidelines to respond to you? Just can’t help yourself huh

Temporary ban or not I’ve got Stanfords email. I’ve gotten my orders. I really don’t need this forum like you do lol

I think I’m going to report you for harassment

If you’ve already used NPP then deca might disappoint you. The difference in peak blood plasma levels of nandrolone in NPP vs deca is massive. As in, deca reaches just about half the level that NPP does as measured in ng/dL when compared mg for mg. NPP is the better choice, even if pinning frequently isn’t your cup of tea.
Really? That's a bummer.

Also, I have so very many orders. I have so many people pm'ing me to check on pack. I just can't keep up with getting these out and checking on them so I'll start checking on packs Monday. Anyone pm'ing me Monday or later I will check if you haven't received yet. All packs except a few for one reason or another have been shipped out leading up to today.

Are we still on for a Monday reopen sir?