MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Also, I have so very many orders. I have so many people pm'ing me to check on pack. I just can't keep up with getting these out and checking on them so I'll start checking on packs Monday. Anyone pm'ing me Monday or later I will check if you haven't received yet. All packs except a few for one reason or another have been shipped out leading up to today.

Very sorry for the t/a issues. I see a few guys hitting me hard on the t/a issue and I totally deserve it. On one hand my t/a is unacceptable, but in my defense it's really my only downside. Sure, there's always the next great source and there have been many times I've been compared to in a bad way to the next great source, but if you notice every single time that white unicorn shortly thereafter starts scamming people, infections, floaters, busted, etc, etc. I know the t/a gets crazy from time to time, but I think that's more of a testament to the community trusting me that they will never be burnt, compromised and good clean product. Absolutely everything being tested and in the many, many years I've been doing this I've never had an issue other than the occasional t/a issue. All that being said I'd like to state that I'll always put you guys before money.

If this is the same batch of raws from the beginning, then the Deca is like 275 mg/ml

Stan actually responded to this somewhere.

I just finished pinning 2 ml / wk of this stuff for 17 weeks and the gains were glorious
I ran NPP for 10 weeks and didn't have much issue at all. So I'm wanting to run deca next and see how that goes. I'm hoping for those "glorious gains" as well.

Very sorry for the t/a issues. I see a few guys hitting me hard on the t/a issue and I totally deserve it. On one hand my t/a is unacceptable, but in my defense it's really my only downside. Sure, there's always the next great source and there have been many times I've been compared to in a bad way to the next great source, but if you notice every single time that white unicorn shortly thereafter starts scamming people, infections, floaters, busted, etc, etc. I know the t/a gets crazy from time to time, but I think that's more of a testament to the community trusting me that they will never be burnt, compromised and good clean product. Absolutely everything being tested and in the many, many years I've been doing this I've never had an issue other than the occasional t/a issue. All that being said I'd like to state that I'll always put you guys before money.
Sent u a dm I know you super busy hope to hear from you have great day brother and your doing a great job keep it up

Again you’re the one who called me out so who’s living rent free? I’m guessing you’re a senior in high school in the school computer lab
Yo dawg... the thing you got to think about is this is rude to Stanford's page and the people who are looking for legitimate info. There is way too much BS...now you have to sift through it and 99% of it is your posts.

Yo dawg... the thing you got to think about is this is rude to Stanford's page and the people who are looking for legitimate info. There is way too much BS...now you have to sift through it and 99% of it is your posts.
Why do you guys keep pointing this out? Stop being retarded and so will I. Sorry there’s so much shit to read through but my point was the exact same thing with all the same questions being answered on here and taking up space to read through whether he was open and what not. I’ve repeatedly said if you guys keep responding to me saying the same shit over and over so will I. Respond if you want of just watch the thread

He was being retarded, and everyone called him out on it, and now he demands we stop calling him out on being retarded so he can stop being retarded…

Is this still the right email still
stanford1@protonmail.com
Is best to get my order in on. reopened or sooner just to keep it easy on you

@Deezznutzz this @theotherguy is a perfect example of what I’m talking about. Gotta get the last word wasting space on this thread like he says I am. As far as doing Stanford a disservice I don’t think so. He’s swamped as is so I think he can afford to lose a few customers if that’s the case. I’m trying to reassure some people on here while these guys go to the extreme of freaking new people out. Stop fucking replying to me Jesus how hard is it? Act like children and do will i

He was being retarded, and everyone called him out on it, and now he demands we stop calling him out on being retarded so he can stop being retarded…
And to be clear I’m not demanding anything. You’re hilarious telling me I have mental issues living rent free in my head yet here you are engaging. Too easy

@Deezznutzz this @theotherguy is a perfect example of what I’m talking about. Gotta get the last word wasting space on this thread like he says I am. As far as doing Stanford a disservice I don’t think so. He’s swamped as is so I think he can afford to lose a few customers if that’s the case. I’m trying to reassure some people on here while these guys go to the extreme of freaking new people out. Stop fucking replying to me Jesus how hard is it? Act like children and do will i
ACT LIKE CHILDREN AND DO WILL I

ACT LIKE CHILDREN AND DO WILL I
HAHAHAHA, I’m glad I wasn’t eating or drinking anything when I read that or else I would have choked and died lmao.

He projects his own insecurities and faults onto others so hard. It’s really a good read.

EDIT: he’s also too dense to see that you literally copied and pasted what he said, and that makes all of this even funnier