MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Im hoping that too. he does deliver his product as he-who-must-not-be-named said(or atleast he doesnt have a history of screwing people over). But as also other said, he is a drug dealer with a good rep. Who knows. Hopefully nothing else happens that would cause delays.
Stan will deliver

Okay, I plan on starting the cut 1st week of May so if I can get my order in Monday hopefully it'll come before then.
You may be cutting it close. I’m at 3+ weeks right now. I have received orders in 7 days ….. he’s having issues with his cap machine.

I feel like people have a right to be upset over there March 1st order and it being March 21st and still no packs. I am one of them. Has any one even talked to Stan. It's one thing when your send your money to limbo for 7-10 days maybe 14 days but when it comes up on that 3 week mark ..idk. .....I just hope he's okay and that he hasn't had health problems as he mentioned has happened before on page 1 . Will update when my bird lands. Have a good one yall. Good things come to those who wait lol
Same boat here...

Hey guys new here been reading for seems like years and I have been gone for a few years but trained hard every day 2 times a day and run every morning. Now I’m home ima wanting to continue on this path of a healthier lifestyle. So I just got my labs done my test levels where around 750. I’m wanting to drop half a rack on this first order lab the order and post progress. Have two deep freezers packed with chicken, steak, deer, an elk. So my protein is in check. Now I want to run 16 weeks of test cyp 250 at 500 mg a week is that too long or should I narrow that down to 14 weeks. Also I wanted to throw some deca or npo in there at a low dose due to bad joints. Should I even do this with the high sides. I’m really looking into brewing as well so yeah if you have any advice on this life style put some game on me.
What are your stats? How many cycles have you done previously? Are you going to PCT? Cant make a reccomendation without knowing your goal for the cycle.

Read what you just said …. And you’re supposed to be a grown ass man ??

Dude “SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT RESPOND TO ANYONE” and watch the thread get back to normal.
I’m pretty sure mdavid is just a parrot with a keyboard. He literally repeats the things that are said to him and that’s about it

What are your stats? How many cycles have you done previously? Are you going to PCT? Cant make a reccomendation without knowing your goal for the cycle.
Also if he asking for cycle advice I would think he should make a thread. He is asking about test c 250 so that clearly isn't stan's stuff

Whats the typical turn around time from ordering to getting this at my door?

Right now there are several who are still waiting on their order. Stan has explained the cause of this; his capsule machine broke and a new one is en route. In my experience, it was 6 days.

Right now there are several who are still waiting on their order. Stan has explained the cause of this; his capsule machine broke and a new one is en route. In my experience, it was 6 days.

Got it, gonna keep an eye out on the thread then trying to find someone new and reputable.

Got it, gonna keep an eye out on the thread then trying to find someone new and reputable.
There is only one other domestic brewer source here.

Stan is good. I don't want to make it seem like he is a piece of shit. He is just busy.

Turn around now right now is estimated to be 3 weeks. My previous experience with him was less than 4-5 days..