MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ok, have fun, you’ve made my day knowing that I’m living rent free in your head. It’s pretty nice and roomy in here too, no brain matter in the way. I’ll finish watching your melt down from the sidelines as you continue to try to prove you have the biggest wiener. But know that I won and you lost.

Have a good day!
My dicks not that big, yours is just small

It’s funny because he literally says the same thing back to you that you just said to him, like he said it better and said it harder lol
That’s the point of trolling and annoying you guys. You get how it works right? Lol keep responding dipshit

It’s funny because he literally says the same thing back to you that you just said to him, like he said it better and said it harder lol
I hope he can find the help he needs. Our care for people with mental health in America is not as good as it should be.

I hope he can find the help he needs. Our care for people with mental health in America is not as good as it should be.
Yep I’ve got mental health issues. Keep responding you’re just ruining it for everyone else on here

So who do you use since you know that it’s not that great here? Seriously I need help

As fun as it is fucking with him, it really is kinda sad too
Oh well. I'm still waiting to place my 4th order with Stan. I know he isn't hurting for my business because he demand exceeds his supply. But I still like his product so I'm willing to wait. I just am concerned about having npp at the start of the cycle is the main reason I was posting my worries here.

Oh well. I'm still waiting to place my 4th order with Stan. I know he isn't hurting for my business because he demand exceeds his supply. But I still like his product so I'm willing to wait. I just am concerned about having npp at the start of the cycle is the main reason I was posting my worries here.
Yea that’s good, people should know these things about a supplier and be allowed to express frustration instead of blindly promising delivery when they have no clue.

Hey guys new here been reading for seems like years and I have been gone for a few years but trained hard every day 2 times a day and run every morning. Now I’m home ima wanting to continue on this path of a healthier lifestyle. So I just got my labs done my test levels where around 750. I’m wanting to drop half a rack on this first order lab the order and post progress. Have two deep freezers packed with chicken, steak, deer, an elk. So my protein is in check. Now I want to run 16 weeks of test cyp 250 at 500 mg a week is that too long or should I narrow that down to 14 weeks. Also I wanted to throw some deca or npo in there at a low dose due to bad joints. Should I even do this with the high sides. I’m really looking into brewing as well so yeah if you have any advice on this life style put some game on me.

Is Stan currently closed ?
Yes until Monday. Alot of arguing on when he delivers products.

I think the products are solid but if you have a timeline I would be weary. I plan to stock up form this next order when he opens

Yes until Monday. Alot of arguing on when he delivers products.

I think the products are solid but if you have a timeline I would be weary. I plan to stock up form this next order when he opens
Okay, I plan on starting the cut 1st week of May so if I can get my order in Monday hopefully it'll come before then.

Okay, I plan on starting the cut 1st week of May so if I can get my order in Monday hopefully it'll come before then.
Im hoping that too. he does deliver his product as he-who-must-not-be-named said(or atleast he doesnt have a history of screwing people over). But as also other said, he is a drug dealer with a good rep. Who knows. Hopefully nothing else happens that would cause delays.