MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yes, that’s exactly what pumping up a source is.

a basic ass review would be saying that you got your package and the T/A.

You promising others they will also get their packs and to be patient is dishonest, because you don’t actually know that. Historically, I can see how you’d logically assume that, but now you’re looking into the future by saying people will get their packs.
I said I promise?

this is a basic ass review.

@mdavid82 hasnt posted outside of this thread in months. It’s crazy to me that he’s been around since 2011 and doesn’t understand how this forum works. But I guess that’s why he wasn’t really active until recently. And now it’s like he has to stay here and defend this specific source. I agree though, it is very cringe worthy
Nope just here to annoy people like you that get mad

@mdavid82 hasnt posted outside of this thread in months. It’s crazy to me that he’s been around since 2011 and doesn’t understand how this forum works. But I guess that’s why he wasn’t really active until recently. And now it’s like he has to stay here and defend this specific source. I agree though, it is very cringe worthy
Same goes for you. You feel the need to constantly reply to me. Get over it

A basic review of my experiences is that every time I order I get it. As for being only in this thread like I’ve explained before I don’t order when I run out I order to stockpile. I use a source that’s been good every time. I pop in to see if I need to order more ahead of time than usual and this last time I pop in I see you clowns whining about him
Not delivering in 5 days lol. Have you ordered from him? Waiting on an order? If not then why do you feel the need to interject yourself into the convo? Stan will deliver. Get out of here

Is that all you guys can say? You’re mad I’m not listening to you
You seem to be coming up with these ideas/conclusions in your head. You want me to come back with an insult? I have no reason to start a childish internet argument over nothing.

I am not mad, nor am I angry. You seem very angry. You seem to be here to pick a fight/argument with people and acting like a manchild. Whether its posting your physique to prove people wrong and asking for theirs etc.

Who hurt you?

You seem to be coming up with these ideas/conclusions in your head. You want me to come back with an insult? I have no reason to start a childish internet argument over nothing.

I am not mad, nor am I angry. You seem very angry. You seem to be here to pick a fight/argument with people and acting like a manchild. Whether its posting your physique to prove people wrong and asking for theirs etc.

Who hurt you?
Is that so? Is that why you felt the need to comment to me in the first place? Where else would I have ideas and conclusions? I’m here picking a fight by reassuring people they’ll get their orders? Good one bud. Keep being mad and replying to me with useless stuff lol

Who hurt you?
Your dad touched my penis while your uncle watched

Who hurt you?
I’m such a man child. So what’s that make you for commenting on my stuff?

Who hurt you?
Again you guys just keep coming back with the same lame shit. You say you’re trying to help people here yet all you guys do is scare people.

Who hurt you?
I wasn’t even talking to you in the first place so who’s a child? Why are you in here if you’re not ordering? Bye

Again you guys just keep coming back with the same lame shit. You say you’re trying to help people here yet all you guys do is scare people.
View attachment 162119
You should really learn to hit the edit button bro instead of getting butthurt and sending 5 messages.

I also don't know what you are talking about. I'm ordering. I just had to get the anabolics I need from another source and I'll get my stockpile from Stan when he opens. I like my 200mg test bottles

View attachment 162119
You should really learn to hit the edit button bro instead of getting butthurt and sending 5 messages.
Dude you are so stupid you don’t get that I’m doing this on purpose. Jesus man how do I become a pro meso threader like you? You went out of your way to take that picture and edit it. Lol wow must be a wonderful life you have

Recieved order from 3/1 on Saturday. Everything was accounted for. The Nandrolone Decanoate was labeled as 300mg/ml while being listed as 250mg/ml. @Stanfordpharma1 I’m going to assume the label is the more accurate dosing but could you verify which is correct.

Dude you are so stupid you don’t get that I’m doing this on purpose. Jesus man how do I become a pro meso threader like you? You went out of your way to take that picture and edit it. Lol wow must be a wonderful life you have

View attachment 162119

I also don't know what you are talking about. I'm ordering. I just had to get the anabolics I need from another source and I'll get my stockpile from Stan when he opens. I like my 200mg test bottles
But you haven’t ordered lol

Holy shit dude, don’t you have a job? You spend wayyyyyy too much time in here. As far as the get out of here, you can kiss my shiny metal ass (maybe I watch a little too much futurama)

Hahaha, I’m not mad at all, I just didn’t think you gave iron yuppie a fair shake, but you’ve proven time and time again that you’re too dense to understand anything any one of us is saying, you’re right and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong… got it. You keep telling yourself that.

You’re proof that being a vet or having been on this forum a long time doesn’t actually mean shit. Maybe old MESO wasn’t better lol

Edit: forgot to tag my friend @mdavid82. He needs tons of attention so I wanted to make sure he saw this

Holy shit dude, don’t you have a job? You spend wayyyyyy too much time in here. As far as the get out of here, you can kiss my shiny metal ass (maybe I watch a little too much futurama)

Hahaha, I’m not mad at all, I just didn’t think you gave iron yuppie a fair shake, but you’ve proven time and time again that you’re too dense to understand anything any one of us is saying, you’re right and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong… got it. You keep telling yourself that.

You’re proof that being a vet or having been on this forum a long time doesn’t actually mean shit. Maybe old MESO wasn’t better lol

Edit: forgot to tag my friend @mdavid82. He needs tons of attention so I wanted to make sure he saw this
You keep replying like a loser

Boo hoo

Sponsors