MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@mdavid82 Been a member for 10 plus years and still can't multi quote properly? You hosed up your post above so bad, I can't even quote it. Leave me out of your childish rants and get a life outside of this thread.
Just trying to piss you off and it’s working. You took the bait and replied within a minute lol. Fucking beta

@mdavid82 Been a member for 10 plus years and still can't multi quote properly? You hosed up your post above so bad, I can't even quote it. Leave me out of your childish rants and get a life outside of this thread.
You’re the one watching everything I post lol. I didn’t even tag you. You like every post of anyone mentioning me.

I ordered 1st week of March also. No order received yet. He said he is still filling orders, so I'm giving it time.
If you go back and read regarding the March 1st orders, Stan gave two differing dates regarding when he would ship out that batch of orders. That inconsistency tells me these orders will go out at random and you can't really go off what he says...look at the last few openings. honestly it'd be bad for opsec if he gave a time frame on these boards. He's extremely slow but reliable. Im not in a rush if i did order, but i honestly chose stan because of his rep and he's domestic.. the latter doesnt really matter at this point. Just my .2

This thread is painful AF to read, I just want to know about the gear not all of the other BS.
Well I’m getting shit on because I keep saying you guys will get your package and be patient then you get douchebags on here starting shit just to start shit. Sorry I’m not trying to fill the pages up but you get a guy like iron yuppie asking how I know he will deliver and if I’m reimbursing people who don’t. You got questions you can PM me. I’ve gotten 3 orders from him in the last 2 months

Well I’m getting shit on because I keep saying you guys will get your package and be patient then you get douchebags on here starting shit just to start shit. Sorry I’m not trying to fill the pages up but you get a guy like iron yuppie asking how I know he will deliver and if I’m reimbursing people who don’t. You got questions you can PM me. I’ve gotten 3 orders from him in the last 2 months
The point he’s trying to make is that you don’t actually know people will get their packs, and for you to say it just shows your naivety, or that you work for the source. I understand you probably like this source, and I’m not shitting on you for it, objectively, he seems to have his shit together. But he’s still a drug dealer and there is literally zero protection members and customers have from being ripped off by him. If he decides to gain everyone’s trust and gets huge orders, and then decides to exit scam, that’s it. It’ll all be done and over with and there’s not a goddamn thing anyone can do about it.

You might think it won’t happen with this source, and I’m not saying it will, BUT it can and has happened with even some of the “best” of sources. Iron is just looking out for the best interest of all members.

I’m not trying to go back and forth with you, so please don’t take any of that as an insult, I’m just trying to speak clear and direct.

The point he’s trying to make is that you don’t actually know people will get their packs, and for you to say it just shows your naivety, or that you work for the source. I understand you probably like this source, and I’m not shitting on you for it, objectively, he seems to have his shit together. But he’s still a drug dealer and there is literally zero protection members and customers have from being ripped off by him. If he decides to gain everyone’s trust and gets huge orders, and then decides to exit scam, that’s it. It’ll all be done and over with and there’s not a goddamn thing anyone can do about it.

You might think it won’t happen with this source, and I’m not saying it will, BUT it can and has happened with even some of the “best” of sources. Iron is just looking out for the best interest of all members.

I’m not trying to go back and forth with you, so please don’t take any of that as an insult, I’m just trying to speak clear and direct.
Again go back and find someone who hasn’t received a pack. You won’t and were talking about Stanford not another source so stop talking about it. Yes I work for Stanford lol and I’m naive because every time I order I get my pack. Good job though

It’s funny on this board that anytime someone has positive things to say about a lab it’s because they work for them or a shill whatever you guys call it. I’m not naive as I’ve gotten my orders and so have my friends. Sorry you guys are so impatient

It’s funny on this board that anytime someone has positive things to say about a lab it’s because they work for them or a shill whatever you guys call it. I’m not naive as I’ve gotten my orders and so have my friends. Sorry you guys are so impatient
I didn’t say you worked for them, I said it appears that way. I brew my own gear, I have no idea what patients or inpatients has to do with me telling you that’s it’s not a good idea to promote a source in such a way, or make promises to customers about pack delivery in which you have no idea about whether or not they’ll actually receive it.

I don’t know why you feel the need to defend a source like this. I feel like you’re defending your sports team or something. You can have at it though, there’s a reason there’s so many people jumping your ass for your comments on here.

I didn’t say you worked for them, I said it appears that way. I brew my own gear, I have no idea what patients or inpatients has to do with me telling you that’s it’s not a good idea to promote a source in such a way, or make promises to customers about pack delivery in which you have no idea about whether or not they’ll actually receive it.

I don’t know why you feel the need to defend a source like this. I feel like you’re defending your sports team or something. You can have at it though, there’s a reason there’s so many people jumping your ass for your comments on here.
Not defending anyone. You guys came on here attacking me and I’m just stating obvious facts. Name one person to be ripped off by him. You can’t. Honestly I’d rather none of you order from him so I can order more

Not defending anyone. You guys came on here attacking me and I’m just stating obvious facts. Name one person to be ripped off by him. You can’t. Honestly I’d rather none of you order from him so I can order more
I can’t speak for everyone else on here, but I’m not attacking you and neither did iron yuppie.

Again, I’m not saying Stanford is a shit source, but that doesn’t mean he can’t turn tomorrow and run off with everyone’s money. That’s it, that’s all either of the two of us are trying to say. Every source is a good source until they aren’t. And neither of us knows when they turning point will arrive.

But go to some other forums where this type of source talk and source defending happens frequently, and you’ll see why members here get so defensive about other members pumping up sources and speaking for sources.

I am not saying that you’re doing this, but it is incredibly common for members to actually shill for shit sources on other forums. And allowing it to happen here sets a bad precedent. Members protect this place because they don’t want to see it turn into another shitty source forum. It used to be here that sources had to stay in their own threads. But just in the last few months, sources are giving out advice and in threads other than their own, trying to act like they’re a member here.

Jesus this thread has become cringe worthy

I’ve gotten 2 orders from Stan and will order more. If you don’t like him, plenty of other sources. No worries

I can’t speak for everyone else on here, but I’m not attacking you and neither did iron yuppie.

Again, I’m not saying Stanford is a shit source, but that doesn’t mean he can’t turn tomorrow and run off with everyone’s money. That’s it, that’s all either of the two of us are trying to say. Every source is a good source until they aren’t. And neither of us knows when they turning point will arrive.

But go to some other forums where this type of source talk and source defending happens frequently, and you’ll see why members here get so defensive about other members pumping up sources and speaking for sources.

I am not saying that you’re doing this, but it is incredibly common for members to actually shill for shit sources on other forums. And allowing it to happen here sets a bad precedent. Members protect this place because they don’t want to see it turn into another shitty source forum. It used to be here that sources had to stay in their own threads. But just in the last few months, sources are giving out advice and in threads other than their own, trying to act like they’re a member here.
I’m pumping up the source by saying he’s never not delivered or taken care of someone. That’s a basic ass review

I’m pumping up the source by saying he’s never not delivered or taken care of someone. That’s a basic ass review
Yes, that’s exactly what pumping up a source is.

a basic ass review would be saying that you got your package and the T/A.

You promising others they will also get their packs and to be patient is dishonest, because you don’t actually know that. Historically, I can see how you’d logically assume that, but now you’re looking into the future by saying people will get their packs.

Jesus this thread has become cringe worthy

I’ve gotten 2 orders from Stan and will order more. If you don’t like him, plenty of other sources. No worries
this is a basic ass review.

@mdavid82 hasnt posted outside of this thread in months. It’s crazy to me that he’s been around since 2011 and doesn’t understand how this forum works. But I guess that’s why he wasn’t really active until recently. And now it’s like he has to stay here and defend this specific source. I agree though, it is very cringe worthy

Sponsors