MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How do I know he will deliver? Because I’ve gotten my order every time.
So if someone’s order doesn’t arrive you will reimburse them then, yes? Because otherwise it’s hard to imagine why you’d be making an explicit guarantee to the customers of a lab that you’re not affiliated with in any way.

I feel like people have a right to be upset over there March 1st order and it being March 21st and still no packs. I am one of them. Has any one even talked to Stan. It's one thing when your send your money to limbo for 7-10 days maybe 14 days but when it comes up on that 3 week mark ..idk. .....I just hope he's okay and that he hasn't had health problems as he mentioned has happened before on page 1 . Will update when my bird lands. Have a good one yall. Good things come to those who wait lol
He did say orders were shipping last week I thought? IDK. I'm in the 03/01 group as well. I'll give it another week before I hit him up.

So if someone’s order doesn’t arrive you will reimburse them then, yes? Because otherwise it’s hard to imagine why you’d be making an explicit guarantee to the customers of a lab that you’re not affiliated with in any way.
Lol are you serious? Jesus I thought we were all done with the bickering. You guys clearly have nothing better to do. If you can’t read and understand a statement then
I feel bad for you. Yeah I’ll reimburse them because everyone will get their order.

Lol are you serious? Jesus I thought we were all done with the bickering. You guys clearly have nothing better to do. If you can’t read and understand a statement then
I feel bad for you. Yeah I’ll reimburse them because everyone will get their order.
Also how is saying I’ve gotten my order every time an explicit garuntee? Yes I’m affiliated with Stanford because I’m trying to reassure people lol. Now I know why people make fun of this noard

Yeah that I’ve gotten every order I’ve placed. What don’t you get? Lol
I don’t get how you can see into the future. You told a member here they would get their order and to be patient. I want to know if that is based on some specific piece of information you have or is it just you talking out of your ass? I’ll take your answer off-air.

I don’t get how you can see into the future. You told a member here they would get their order and to be patient. I want to know if that is based on some specific piece of information you have or is it just you talking out of your ass? I’ll take your answer off-air.
It’s called reading this forum. I don’t think anyone has not received their order in the past. And please don’t refer to orders in the last month as people not getting them. I can’t believe this is even an argument

You really are uneducated lol. The guy I said it to didn’t even order. You’re so funny

Well when it comes down to it you gotta remember your ordering from an unregulated source of product there are no rules or laws in this. Even tho this source has proven time and time again to be trust worthy and legit . Your still taking a gamble. It always sucks to get screwed. If you can't afford to loose it don't send it. Like I said earlier read the 1st page he mentions health problems and also times where he took on more orders than he can handle but in the end all orders are fulfilled or reimbursed or a combo of both. We just gotta be patient and hope for the best

So when stan opens on monday is it gonna be some black friday shit?

any yall got a spare vial laying around.....

Attachments

• Tyrone_Biggums.jpg
    Tyrone_Biggums.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
If you think he’s uneducated, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. @Iron_Yuppie has long been a fantastic contributor, while you just show your ass for pages on end in this
If you think he’s uneducated, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. @Iron_Yuppie has long been a fantastic contributor, while you just show your ass for pages on end in this one thread
yep that’s what I do and retards like you keep commenting dumb shit just like iron yuppie fuck. Go suck his dick some more. And tirednhot and cunt Northman too. Tried to be done with your guys dumb bullshit but I guess I’ll start it up again. Keep replying fuck face

If you think he’s uneducated, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. @Iron_Yuppie has long been a fantastic contributor, while you just show your ass for pages on end in this one thread
Guess what? Got another order from him today. It’s nice being in the know with Stan

@mdavid82 Been a member for 10 plus years and still can't multi quote properly? You hosed up your post above so bad, I can't even quote it. Leave me out of your childish rants and get a life outside of this thread.

@mdavid82 Been a member for 10 plus years and still can't multi quote properly? You hosed up your post above so bad, I can't even quote it. Leave me out of your childish rants and get a life outside of this thread.
I didn’t even try to
eat a dick and go thumbs up your boyfriends posts

Sponsors