MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Holy shit dude, don’t you have a job? You spend wayyyyyy too much time in here. As far as the get out of here, you can kiss my shiny metal ass (maybe I watch a little too much futurama)

Hahaha, I’m not mad at all, I just didn’t think you gave iron yuppie a fair shake, but you’ve proven time and time again that you’re too dense to understand anything any one of us is saying, you’re right and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong… got it. You keep telling yourself that.

You’re proof that being a vet or having been on this forum a long time doesn’t actually mean shit. Maybe old MESO wasn’t better lol

Edit: forgot to tag my friend @mdavid82. He needs tons of attention so I wanted to make sure he saw this
I am right. Stanford will deliver and looks like he is. So I’m wrong?

You keep replying like I’m fucking up your head haha
Again I’m doing this on purpose because it clearly pisses you off. You guys are so easy to bait lol. Keep the psychological shit for your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife. You’re weak

Nah, you’re too dumb to remember one page back where I said I home brew.

No you! Hahahaha what a dumbass reply
You’re just that insignificant I don’t remember what you lames say on here. You guys obviously can’t look back either and see that the more you reply the more I troll. But good job

You’re just that insignificant I don’t remember what you lames say on here. You guys obviously can’t look back either and see that the more you reply the more I troll. But good job
Ok, have fun, you’ve made my day knowing that I’m living rent free in your head. It’s pretty nice and roomy in here too, no brain matter in the way. I’ll finish watching your melt down from the sidelines as you continue to try to prove you have the biggest wiener. But know that I won and you lost.

Have a good day!

Ok, have fun, you’ve made my day knowing that I’m living rent free in your head. It’s pretty nice and roomy in here too, no brain matter in the way. I’ll finish watching your melt down from the sidelines as you continue to try to prove you have the biggest wiener. But know that I won and you lost.

Have a good day!
Total meltdown

Have a good day!
Again you’re the one who called me out so who’s living rent free? I’m guessing you’re a senior in high school in the school computer lab