MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

What size needle do y’all use for injecting? I’m used to 23 gauge with my trt but this is my first time going UGL and I tried up to 25g, can’t seem to get liquid to come out of syringe. I did also get some new bigger syringes, maybe the syringes are just bunk
23 is way too massive for TRT. I've used 30g with TRT before. Honestly shouldn't be using anything bigger than a 25g. 25g-28g has been fine for me for UGL.

is that a rhetorical question, ok now I understand what this email guy must go through, I break my back everyday at work but gaw damn answering these emails, that shits on another level. His thumbs must be burning in agony and the onset of carpal tunnel is inevitable, Stan give that man a raise for god sakes
why would you even bring up the email guy if im asking a legitimate question HERE (and not even tagging Stan), instead of flooding his email? LOL check out the reading comprehension on this guy.

and the reason why i'm asking is because of Stans last post regarding new policies. it made it seem like people are placing orders before hand- atleast from my pov.

23 is way too massive for TRT. I've used 30g with TRT before. Honestly shouldn't be using anything bigger than a 25g. 25g-28g has been fine for me for UGL.
Yeah, that’s what I thought. Can’t understand why I can’t seem to pin this :(. Will try my old syringes again

Yeah, that’s what I thought. Can’t understand why I can’t seem to pin this :(. Will try my old syringes again
assuming you're pinning a TRT dose into delt/quad/chest, try using 1ml 5/16 or 1/2 inch syringes with a 27g needle. should work no problem. if you're going in your glute you're going to need a 25g 1 or 1.5". GSO is thicker for sure but im having no issues. where are you pinning?

Last edited:
assuming you're pinning a TRT dose into delt/quad/chest, try using 1ml 5/16 or 1/2 inch syringes with a 27g needle. should work no problem. if you're going in your glute you're going to need a 25g 1 or 1.5". GSO is thicker for sure but im having no issues. where are you pinning?
I push GSO/CSO thru a 27g with no issues. 5/8 for delts and 1” for everywhere else.

Quad

I'm cruising at 150 now. I started with a Test only cycle, but that was something like 20 weeks on its own, before adding NPP for 10 weeks. Now I am only cruising at 150 Test a week, but the next cycle I was considering cruise dose Test and then Deca at 600 for 20 weeks. But if Deca isn't as potent, I will stick with NPP even though the pin frequency is higher.
I came off completely for the month of March. Suprisingly I feel great and havent lost much size. I'm leaner looking due to the water coming off.

Perhaps you'll get better results from Deca. We all react differently. But I like what Iron Yuppie said earlier in this thread:

If you’ve already used NPP then deca might disappoint you. The difference in peak blood plasma levels of nandrolone in NPP vs deca is massive. As in, deca reaches just about half the level that NPP does as measured in ng/dL when compared mg for mg. NPP is the better choice, even if pinning frequently isn’t your cup of tea.

I ran NPP for a month last year but at a low dose of 200/wk. Going to run it at 400 for 10-12 weeks this time. I got along well with it and saw strength increase coming in around the 2nd week.

Keep us posted on your Deca cycle. Curious how it goes for you.

So you won't give me cycle advice or hold my hand until my bare minimum order lands on my door step?

How rude! Texas Stan does that and he even sends me an email to say goodnight.
But does he send his personal assistant to tuck you in? He does for me. Sometimes I get a bedtime story if I leave a positive TD review.

Your email guy deserves a god damn medal…. Can’t imagine impatient idiots thinking this is Amazon prime wondering where their package is everyday. I’m amazed you’ve let people change their orders holy hell you’re too nice and patient with these people
Not anymore. The line in the sand has been drawn. About time!

What size needle do y’all use for injecting? I’m used to 23 gauge with my trt but this is my first time going UGL and I tried up to 25g, can’t seem to get liquid to come out of syringe. I did also get some new bigger syringes, maybe the syringes are just bunk
I always draw with 21 and inject with 25. I heat the oil in the syringe under hot water before pinning if that helps.

Yes, Monday I will be taking orders. I've instructed email guy to take a certain amount of orders, enough that should take 2 to 3 days to get out and I'll open back up once those are shipped. We'll just keep doing that. Sorry, but I can only process so many orders a day. I'll post here and notify you guys once orders are full and what day to re open.

Yes, Monday I will be taking orders. I've instructed email guy to take a certain amount of orders, enough that should take 2 to 3 days to get out and I'll open back up once those are shipped. We'll just keep doing that. Sorry, but I can only process so many orders a day. I'll post here and notify you guys once orders are full and what day to re open.

Will they ship out Tuesday when you take orders Monday ?

Sponsors

Latest posts