MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Order from March 1st STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED. ITS NOW MARCH 29TH ...ugggghh maybe tomorow. Startin to get just a Lil worried I slipped thru the cracks or something some how.

Order from March 1st STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED. ITS NOW MARCH 29TH ...ugggghh maybe tomorow. Startin to get just a Lil worried I slipped thru the cracks or something some how.
Stan doesn't care that's the bottom line. Why should he, has all these Cuck customers that will take it in the ass." Long as they get their stuff" Stan should be held accountable but there's to many bitches on meso now.

email him? PM him?
Did yesterday because he said to message a few pages if haven't received by Monday. He told me give it another day or 2 and that he would get me taken care of either way. Wich makes me feel good knowing that. Idk I guess if nothing happens again tomorow . I'll try and see if I can get tracking number or something. I'm just logging my experience on here.

@Stanfordpharma1
I know it’s been mentioned multiple times already but have you thought about going private again? The increase in minimum is a good idea however I’m not convinced it’s going to fix the 30 orders in 5 mins situation.. I respect you’re quality products and positive attitude Stan. I’ve just found myself somewhat resentful of this current process. It’s not my intent to come off like I’m complaining.. Just my 2 cents

@Stanfordpharma1
I know it’s been mentioned multiple times already but have you thought about going private again? The increase in minimum is a good idea however I’m not convinced it’s going to fix the 30 orders in 5 mins situation.. I respect you’re quality products and positive attitude Stan. I’ve just found myself somewhat resentful of this current process. It’s not my intent to come off like I’m complaining.. Just my 2 cents
30 orders in 5 minutes...take a day or two to ship those out. Then open it up again for another 30. Whether it takes 5 minutes or longer to meet cap, who knows. Otherwise, he takes on all orders and then is so swamped it takes weeks to get them all out. Which is the better option? People will complain either way he does it.

30 orders in 5 minutes...take a day or two to ship those out. Then open it up again for another 30. Whether it takes 5 minutes or longer to meet cap, who knows. Otherwise, he takes on all orders and then is so swamped it takes weeks to get them all out. Which is the better option? People will complain either way he does it.
Which is exactly why I mentioned going private as a solution. Otherwise it’s 30 guys ordering within minutes who come on here to ask why Stan hasn’t given them a confirmation because they haven’t read anything in the thread whatsoever. You are right though. People are going to complain regardless. Guess im going to have to get myself ready for the next bloodbath when he opens again lol

@Stanfordpharma1
Will be raising minimum next week to $400. $600 and above will get the 10% off plus free shipping. We'll see how that goes. I hope you guys understand I'm doing the best I can. Trying to get packs out quick and safe. At the same time I'm trying to be good to you guys and not raise prices or anything else thar would be less than ideal for the customer.

Still waiting from March 1st also but i ordered more than $500 the time before just sayin that’s why I’m not dying for it and I don’t have to order 7 times a year last time ordered he was still private

Still waiting from March 1st also but i ordered more than $500 the time before just sayin that’s why I’m not dying for it and I don’t have to order 7 times a year last time ordered he was still private
Pm me your email addy. If anyone is waiting from beginning of month pm me email addy. There are people that just won't answer my pm's (not you) and if you don't get with me it makes it hard to take care of you.

All I'm going to say it's best service I ever had! and definitely top 3.

you can't lose with these guy if there's an error you can rest sure you'll get your stuff and extra stuff