MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

To be honest. Alot of the excess test is for an extra stash. Now I also feel like I may need to try to sell it off to friends because I don't care for test E. I. Will give one of it a try to see how I do on it though. Last time I had test e was pharmqo and it left a nasty pip. I should be good to water this down though with mast
I've never used Test-C...only Test-E, and I have never had any PIP except for SP Labs. The only reason that happened was because they switched to mig and I cannot use that. Just did 0.5ml of Stan's Test-E this morning and it was smooth, no PIP. Hopefully you don't have issues with yours.

I’m about to attempt to use bitcoin and do my first ever order, how did you get the ball rolling with stanford
Placed my first order with Stanford Pharma. Also my first time using Bitcoin, which was pretty straight forward. Bought Bitcoin on exchange sent to a wallet, and then sent to Stanford. Everything went smoothly so far, and it was confirmed that my BTC was received. Great customer service so far. I will keep posted on the rest of the process.
What Bitcoin app did you use?

It’s the way to go. I always pitch in with a couple homeboys and slaughter a steer and divide that shit up. Dollar for Dollar it’s the only way to live in my opinion. My garden is going to be off the chain this year too
That’s actually exactly what I’m doing, a guy I used to work with raises cattle and I’m going in on one with a couple of buddies

I've never used Test-C...only Test-E, and I have never had any PIP except for SP Labs. The only reason that happened was because they switched to mig and I cannot use that. Just did 0.5ml of Stan's Test-E this morning and it was smooth, no PIP. Hopefully you don't have issues with yours.
My friend who got me the pharmqo doesn't get pip from there but I did. Hated that shit.

My friend who got me the pharmqo doesn't get pip from there but I did. Hated that shit.
I know there was a lot of talk about the Test-E raws coming out of China over the past year or so causing PIP. Maybe I have been lucky thus far, aside from SP.

On another note, is this normal for these caps? I am used to the center "ring" pulling off with the plastic cap, but this one did not. Tried to use tweezers and pull it off later and it just bent the metal, so assume it's not meant to come off?

stan13.jpg

To be honest. Alot of the excess test is for an extra stash. Now I also feel like I may need to try to sell it off to friends because I don't care for test E. I. Will give one of it a try to see how I do on it though. Last time I had test e was pharmqo and it left a nasty pip. I should be good to water this down though with mast
I haven't had any reports of pip with the test e since I started going 250mg per ml on it.

I'm answering pm's. If I haven't returned anyone's message from the 3/28 gang let me know. I've got so.many messages I don't wanna over look you guys.

Stan’s test e hasn’t given me any pip, good luck

On another note, is this normal for these caps? I am used to the center "ring" pulling off with the plastic cap, but this one did not. Tried to use tweezers and pull it off later and it just bent the metal, so assume it's not meant to come off?

View attachment 163277
If I’m not mistaken, that’s actually a more expensive and higher quality cap, and I prefer those because you don’t have to worry about jagged aluminum edges on the top of your vial catching the alcohol wipes