MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I for one, want to vouch 110% for the New Stan Order, placed an order, and received it within single digit business days. No extra money, besides minimum, not anyone special here, just an average Joe. You all want to know what I am 99% sure made the process smoother, thereby quicker? Simply following the goddamn ordering guidelines! 1 email contained my order formatted as Stan wants it, for a reply a minute or so later with a destination for what was expected of me. Sent immediately, as directed again. Replied with a screenshot of the details, expected no reply unless a problem arose. Then, I left them the fuck alone! And POW! Within 5 business days I had my box of chocolates! Planning on ordering again now or tmw using the same identical protocol. Why? Because it works the best for both sides! I can't say for sure, but I am leaning towards buyer error rather than seller error as the factor screwing up Stan's T/A time, plus the endless messages, etc. But, seems the majority of you all don't care, since you come first of course right? Fuck the guy taking care of you and another few hundred just like you. Tell ya what, only thing that comes first in your life is you when attempting to please a real life person that didn't ask for your CC info first.

Huge Kudos to Stan and his team, this is a tremendous undertaking and I feel that they are doing a great job! Some of you orderers, meh, not so much.

I for one, want to vouch 110% for the New Stan Order, placed an order, and received it within single digit business days. No extra money, besides minimum, not anyone special here, just an average Joe. You all want to know what I am 99% sure made the process smoother, thereby quicker? Simply following the goddamn ordering guidelines! 1 email contained my order formatted as Stan wants it, for a reply a minute or so later with a destination for what was expected of me. Sent immediately, as directed again. Replied with a screenshot of the details, expected no reply unless a problem arose. Then, I left them the fuck alone! And POW! Within 5 business days I had my box of chocolates! Planning on ordering again now or tmw using the same identical protocol. Why? Because it works the best for both sides! I can't say for sure, but I am leaning towards buyer error rather than seller error as the factor screwing up Stan's T/A time, plus the endless messages, etc. But, seems the majority of you all don't care, since you come first of course right? Fuck the guy taking care of you and another few hundred just like you. Tell ya what, only thing that comes first in your life is you when attempting to please a real life person that didn't ask for your CC info first.

Huge Kudos to Stan and his team, this is a tremendous undertaking and I feel that they are doing a great job! Some of you orderers, meh, not so much.
Stan sells chocolates now?

My order came in yesterday. Ordered on the 4th and everything looks great. Too bad I woke up yesterday with a fucked up shoulder from sleeping funny

Why would you order chocolates? Not hating just wondering because most people on this thread are into dieting / fitness