MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ya if that’s all you care about. There’s a lot more than that that matters but to each his own.
Anything else I get through my doctor and have insurance cover. I just have to go this route since I'm not on trt.

Pack landed today.

Bout a 2 week turn around not too bad. I thought I ordered sooner than I did.

Everything accounted for and packaged nicely. When I start running some goodies I’ll pull bloods and post them up.

Your insurance covers getting blood work done multiple times per year without an acute reason?
Doctors want to say there will be an issue and they dont want you to get billed, but the 2 times in the past year I got my doctor to put in a full panel(lipids, cbc, test, e2, lh, fsh, t3,t4, etc. everything) I got a $20 from quest for the FSH test. I have shitty insurance as as well, so I imagine private wouldnt give any issues either.

I just moved to usa from Canada (free bloodwork there whenever you want). I have the same coverage here as you do (anthem) , do I just find a family doctor or walk in clinic and ask for a full panel ?
I'm not sure how to handle a new doctor, but I know mine well enough to just ask since he likes to do them every 6 months. You should find a family doctor and state you haven't had bloods in a while, request as much as possible.

Many doctors know what to write to get insurance to cover, I've mentioned fatigue and a few others and got bloods done no questions asked. Best to find a new family doctor anyways since you're new to the area.

Last edited:
Doctors want to say there will be an issue and they dont want you to get billed, but the 2 times in the past year I got my doctor to put in a full panel(lipids, cbc, test, e2, lh, fsh, t3,t4, etc. everything) I got a $20 from quest for the FSH test. I have shitty insurance as as well, so I imagine private wouldnt give any issues either.

I am a physician. There are plenty of issues with ordering labs more than once. Your insurance plan most often times will cover an annual or biannual routine labs. However, if there are lab abnormalities, which there clearly will be if you’re on a cycle, then I can justify ordering repeat lab tests for you and will be covered by your insurance.

With regards to “which labs” you want to order, it very much depends on what you’re doing. You don’t need a CBC, you can get a hematocrit only and it will save you money from all the other crap on the CBC that we don’t care about. You can get your testosterone levels, free testosterone, and estrogen/estradiol. Some labs come with SHBG, but it’s not necessary to pay additional money for. If you want, you can get a lipid panel, but it’s not necessary more than once per year. You can also get a CMP or more specific you can get a liver panel to check your liver function.

I will second what another member stated - I don’t want this information on my chart. If you take a testosterone lab with your PCP and it’s elevated >1,000 or 1,200, which realistically it will be much much higher, anyone with a brain is going to know you’re on supplemental test and if you’re not showing up in the PDMP as having a prescription then you can be labeled as a substance abuse patient. It’s just best not to have it in your official chart.

Cheers!

I am a physician. There are plenty of issues with ordering labs more than once. Your insurance plan most often times will cover an annual or biannual routine labs. However, if there are lab abnormalities, which there clearly will be if you’re on a cycle, then I can justify ordering repeat lab tests for you and will be covered by your insurance.

With regards to “which labs” you want to order, it very much depends on what you’re doing. You don’t need a CBC, you can get a hematocrit only and it will save you money from all the other crap on the CBC that we don’t care about. You can get your testosterone levels, free testosterone, and estrogen/estradiol. Some labs come with SHBG, but it’s not necessary to pay additional money for. If you want, you can get a lipid panel, but it’s not necessary more than once per year. You can also get a CMP or more specific you can get a liver panel to check your liver function.

I will second what another member stated - I don’t want this information on my chart. If you take a testosterone lab with your PCP and it’s elevated >1,000 or 1,200, which realistically it will be much much higher, anyone with a brain is going to know you’re on supplemental test and if you’re not showing up in the PDMP as having a prescription then you can be labeled as a substance abuse patient. It’s just best not to have it in your official chart.

Cheers!
a lab from ultatest for a CBC is 13 dollars. a hematocrit alone is 19.

If we are on anabolics we should get a CMP/lipid panel. there are alot of acute changes that can happen with these AAS.

The labs can cost about 100 dollars with an online lab ordering system. it isnt as big of a deal or should be.

Cheers!
Then just dont get your test checked. But saying a lipid test only needs to be done once per year, is a bit lax imo.

Bloods should be taken every 8-12wks especially for 99% of the members reading this who most likely have never done a cycle before and are experimenting with compounds that will most definitely get em twisted if not monitored appropriately.

Order from the 5/27 landed today, great improvement on TA from the last package. Everything in order and excited to try some new stuff. Thanks Stan