MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Then not “everything is tested” as you claim. Many things can cause a batch to come out underdosed even if you know the purity. If it’s that easy why does ANYONE do finished oil testing? It sounds like you are just making excuses and not recognizing it could be underdosed because you have no hplc testing on test e recently. Way to accept responsibility
Many things? If you know the purity and the math is right then what are some of those "many" things?

What are u talking about , he literally says that bloods aren't the end all be all which they aren't. Someone's levels can come back what u would call low at that dosage for many reasons. I don't think I need to name them all, secondly if the customer suspects it's underdosed or an issue he can always send a sample out to jano, and it's actually better if the customer sends it out. I'm sure Stan would even pay for the testing so all the customer has to do is put the sample in a perfume sample vial and pay for shipping.... And there is zero point when ur buying weight of the same raw and the same exact batch to contuine to test the raw.... If anything is to test it'd be the finished product.... Another thing it's extremely rare to see test e or c purity below 96..... And ur last comment is a joke. Why would he accept responsibility on someone's blood test. Now if it was a tested product from jano that you could tell the actual dosage and it was low below the acceptance rate then sure.... Bloods tell a very small part.... Who's to say the other times the gear he used wasn't a bit over dosed which led to higher bloods.... Bloods are there to give u an idea, and to also mostly check ur health and to make sure ur lipids and other health profiles are in range or close to in..... If there is an issue Stan will be the first to fix it and fix it correctly and generously.... Srcs do finished oil testing not for themselves but more so for the clients/customers, cause a customer would rather see a finished tested report over a purity test...

Most customers that's been doing this for years like myself and have been using srcs like Stan,g.l, and cafe all I need is purity testing. I know they are more then capable to make a correctly dosed product or atleast with in the 5-10 percent up or down based on pharma standards..... We are all human can mistakes be made sure but it's extremely rare... I'm sure Stan or maybe a customer will be sending a sample out of raw purity unless he already is still working off the same raws/batch as last time he tested purity so maybe him or a customer will have it tested ..... And usually Stan test both the raws purity and the finished hplc report...
Just for reference I used high sensitivity LC/MS-MS testing which is the most sensitive on the market. Stan responded with his input on it and it's a good answer in my mind. I don't feel like I'm getting short changed here. And I'm not sure if any of his customers feel that way.

Just for reference I used high sensitivity LC/MS-MS testing which is the most sensitive on the market. Stan responded with his input on it and it's a good answer in my mind. I don't feel like I'm getting short changed here. And I'm not sure if any of his customers feel that way.
Not at all brother I wasn't into the answer that the person I replied to/quoted , in fact u seem pretty happy overall with ur product. And really I'm not sticking up for Stan either I woulda said that with any of the four srcs I know that are reliable and on point with what they do. It's just bloods can only be so reliable when it comes to getting a numbers, there is a decent amount of factors that come into play with bloods. P.s anytime u wanna share that let me know lol jk..... I'm planning to grab some more primo e, test cyp,npp, and debating on the dhb....

@Stanfordpharma1 do you have other people other than yourself running your email? I’m talking to someone about an order but they seem totally different than you do on here lmao. It’s making me question if I got the email wrong or something

@Stanfordpharma1 do you have other people other than yourself running your email? I’m talking to someone about an order but they seem totally different than you do on here lmao. It’s making me question if I got the email wrong or something
LoL….
He does have an email guy, but there are definitely scammers that will use a 1 character off email too. Double check you have the right email. And it’s a private one.

P.s.
If you have any concerns you may be getting scammed or anything you can always pm me here. I can verify if it's me you're talking to, but if it's my email addy then it's me. Possible there are very similar email addys and scammers.