MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I reached out to Stan as I needed to find a domestic source, had some recent packages get seized by customs. I had no idea Stan has a private list, I am very gracious he accepted me as a customer.

Placed an order for Mast P, Mast E, Cyp, and Proviron and sent the payment on 10/31. Just got the order yesterday!

I have been running mast p at 200 mg a week with my trt, along with 25mg of proviron every morning. Anyone notice any difference with Mast P vs E? I bought both, but I bought the Mast E to make dosing easier since it's 200 mg and less oil to inject. I current pin every other day.

I
I reached out to Stan as I needed to find a domestic source, had some recent packages get seized by customs. I had no idea Stan has a private list, I am very gracious he accepted me as a customer.

Placed an order for Mast P, Mast E, Cyp, and Proviron and sent the payment on 10/31. Just got the order yesterday!

I have been running mast p at 200 mg a week with my trt, along with 25mg of proviron every morning. Anyone notice any difference with Mast P vs E? I bought both, but I bought the Mast E to make dosing easier since it's 200 mg and less oil to inject. I current pin every other day.

Whenever I Run anything prop. ester I pin it every day.... that's just for me levels remain perfectly stable...Stan's stuff is top notch by the way.

Stan has Albuterol dosed at 10mg/mL. Any idea how to run that? Normally have experience with Clenbuterol, and I know nebulized dose for 12 year old is around 2.5-5mg.. any guidance on this one for performance enhancement gym side?

Stan has Albuterol dosed at 10mg/mL. Any idea how to run that? Normally have experience with Clenbuterol, and I know nebulized dose for 12 year old is around 2.5-5mg.. any guidance on this one for performance enhancement gym side?
Start with 5mg and go from there, if you have a high tolerance to stims you can probably dose a little bit higher

Isn’t Stan’s Proviron 30mg?

Stenbalone acetate is what he should brew. It's such a great vitamin all my buddies in shows run it with there mix and love it I am done with competitions I run it and love it.

Was supposed to be made as a injectable anadrol by same American pharmaceutical company who made anadrol. But it turned out to produce different effects. It's pretty much a strong primo like 2 to 1. Maybe a little more vascular than primo meaning drier. No sides at all that I can speak of liver values only moved 10 points. Hct fine blood pressure fine. Without a doubt probably the best drug sides effect wise vs gains we use. Got to run it every other day. I run it every day though I don't mind pinning a little insulin pin. 60 to 70 mgs a day. Or 150mg every other. Gets in really quickly and out the same.

Sorry if I'm reading your question wrong but just like with a Test Prop vs a Test Enth, the latter of the two is gonna take longer to disperse and you'll need less frequent injections..

Having a few vendor issues. Waiting on more labels. Should be a few weeks, but completely out of var 50mg capsule labels and hgh labels. Also out of the cobalt blue bottles that I use for liquid orals such as albuterol and exemestane. Just keeping you guys posted. I'll figure something out with the 60ml bottles. The labels should be here in a few weeks.

Recent labs (11/07)
Taking 600 mg/wk e3d Test E
Npp 200Mg/ Ed

I'm aware of the high estrogen, was running an experiment on estrogen sensitivity and what's tolerated. This was collected 3 days after last pin just before when I'd normally pin. High sensitivity testing so the Nandrolone didn't cross detect.
A little disappointment with the test numbers. Generally on this dose I'm between 3200-3500. Maybe an under dosed batch?
Blood pressure has been great, until I started NPP then immediately jumped to hypertensive. Looks good overall so atleast the test E is good as always

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221120-173107_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221120-173107_Drive.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 71