MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How dare you post a positive review, lol.
Hey man no worries. He obviously has some deep deep hatred for you for some odd reason. It’s actually quite comical. I read through the thread before I ordered & saw him constantly talking shit to anyone that would entertain him.

Anyhow, thanks again Stan! You’ll be hearing from me again.

Hey man no worries. He obviously has some deep deep hatred for you for some odd reason. It’s actually quite comical. I read through the thread before I ordered & saw him constantly talking shit to anyone that would entertain him.

Anyhow, thanks again Stan! You’ll be hearing from me again.
Just put him on ignore like I did...

I will comment the tren is a little lighter than usual. When I run it in December I'll get a low sensitive e2 blood work to check it. I'm sure it's solid as always ☝️
Lighter? Like the color of it? I can verify that Stan's tren oil was lighter in color than the other gear. I can also verify that Stan's tren gave me such solid morning wood, that a Blue Jay landed on my dick when I went out to get the morning paper!

Think we all know by now color of tren doesn't mean to much, expecially when Stan uses gso and not mct oil that's pretty much clear compared to gso.... Also probably didn't burn and over cook the shit out of it, as long as it's tren and the purity is good and dosed right fine in my books... Iv seen dark ass tren shit u second guess about pinning and lighter color tren, cpl things come into play with color of tren I'm sure it's firer

Posting my positive review for Stan

#1 The presentation is nice, the vials have a very professional looking label

#2 I got a response from Stan in just a few hours every time I messaged him

#3 Time from payment sent to order in hand was 8 business days, 10 days total

#4 Stan sent me the wrong ester, when I told him this it was only 2 days later that I got a package with the correct ester.

So a 8 day T/A and when a mistake was made only a 2 day T/A to ship me a new product (and I got to keep the old one so no complaints here)

I will definitely be a repeat customer. An 8 day T/A is very good imo. My TRT clinic takes longer to deliver my shit lol

Lighter? Like the color of it? I can verify that Stan's tren oil was lighter in color than the other gear. I can also verify that Stan's tren gave me such solid morning wood, that a Blue Jay landed on my dick when I went out to get the morning paper!
The color of trenbolone is largely due to the compound oxidizing, most frequently while still in powder form. The color doesn't in anyway determine the level of trenbolone on a mg/ml basis. I would assume darker would be worse as that seems to indicate more oxidation (degrading of the trenbolone) has occurred. So, darker may not equal "better" in this case.

Also, for what it's worth, folks like myself that used to make tren from Finaplix and Component pellets will tell you the color varied from batch to batch, with the same dose (as close as you can get to "pharma" with tren), same oil, BB, BA etc.

The color of trenbolone is largely due to the compound oxidizing, most frequently while still in powder form. The color doesn't in anyway determine the level of trenbolone on a mg/ml basis. I would assume darker would be worse as that seems to indicate more oxidation (degrading of the trenbolone) has occurred. So, darker may not equal "better" in this case.

Also, for what it's worth, folks like myself that used to make tren from Finaplix and Component pellets will tell you the color varied from batch to batch, with the same dose (as close as you can get to "pharma" with tren), same oil, BB, BA etc.
Yes, I remember having comp-th on the list. Quite the process to brew, lol. The good ole' days.

It feels like something is wrong.

I placed an order last week and paid last Monday the 31st.

Stan was very quick to respond and cordial until I sent payment.

As soon as I sent payment Stan stopped replying to my messages.

I asked several times if he would confirm my order and I received no reply.

It's been 7 days since I sent payment and I have not received any confirmation from Stan that he received my payment or that he has shipped my package.

I don't see anything under informed delivery.

This is my first order and honestly I'm a little bit annoyed by this lack of communication.

Please check your Inbox and your SPAM folders.

Last edited: