MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stan is the man… I sent payment Sunday and got an email Monday saying my pack would be on the way asap.
Been shooting MCT based from another source and feeling the PIP daily so I can’t wait. Cheers

Stan is the man… I sent payment Sunday and got an email Monday saying my pack would be on the way asap.
Been shooting MCT based from another source and feeling the PIP daily so I can’t wait. Cheers
You will love his gear....been using his stuff for a long time...TOP NOTCH!

Switched to Stan about a month ago from a different source. Picked up the same compounds I've been getting from the "other guys", Tren A, Sust, and Winnie. Delivery, from placing order to pack received was quick, 13 days. Super easy payment method and great communication. Significant strength increases and higher PR's after switching to Stan. Also, been fcking my girl like an adolescent mule. Getting my quarterly bloods done in Nov and I have no doubt they'll show increased levels. Used a few other sources over the past decade and Stan's ranks up top. Stan's gear comes highly recommended, and I'll be a returning client for a long time!

Switched to Stan about a month ago from a different source. Picked up the same compounds I've been getting from the "other guys", Tren A, Sust, and Winnie. Delivery, from placing order to pack received was quick, 13 days. Super easy payment method and great communication. Significant strength increases and higher PR's after switching to Stan. Also, been fcking my girl like an adolescent mule. Getting my quarterly bloods done in Nov and I have no doubt they'll show increased levels. Used a few other sources over the past decade and Stan's ranks up top. Stan's gear comes highly recommended, and I'll be a returning client for a long time!
Stan is the man...

Stan is the turn around time still about a month been two weeks now but ur not responding to my emails after I sent payment I mean I’m good with a month but just would be nice to still get a email back

I'm waiting for a confirmation after sending funds as well. Sent a week ago.
Not sure what to say here. You placed an order, I sent a bitcoin addy and then no response. In all fairness, how am I supposed to react to this. When I send a bitcoin addy you need to let me know you sent funds and send shipping info. It says it in the email. "Here's bitcoin addy. Please send shipping info once sent". There's no way for me to know if you sent bitcoin if you don't tell me.

Not sure what to say here. You placed an order, I sent a bitcoin addy and then no response. In all fairness, how am I supposed to react to this. When I send a bitcoin addy you need to let me know you sent funds and send shipping info. It says it in the email. "Here's bitcoin addy. Please send shipping info once sent". There's no way for me to know if you sent bitcoin if you don't tell me.
I think there was an issue with email delivery then! I just sent you a PM with screen shots. Sorry for the troubles.

Pack landed. Communication was top notch the for the entire thing. Did have a hiccup but Stan was quick to fix it! I've got some bloods coming in for the next week or, will post here. Thanks again for great customer service

I will comment the tren is a little lighter than usual. When I run it in December I'll get a low sensitive e2 blood work to check it. I'm sure it's solid as always ☝️