MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Forgot to post my order touchdown since I’m not on here all the time like some dickheads here. You know who you are lol. Once again I got my order within 10 days of sending payment.

I don’t suppose you might also carry semiglutide? Idk if this is something that UGLs carry but I know of atleast one friend who got one from a UGL.
Looking into a bunch of different options for an upcoming cut.
Appreciate it
I didn't know what it was. Had to look it up. Looks like it's for diabetes. I don't carry, but I do have metforman.

I don’t think it’s the same. Semaglutide is for appetite suppression whereas metformin is just for glucose management.
Semaglutide does both. Marketed for glucose management and good a1c as ozempic brand lower dose. Marketed for weight loss appetite suspension under wegovy brand...higher dose.

I don’t suppose you might also carry semiglutide? Idk if this is something that UGLs carry but I know of atleast one friend who got one from a UGL.
Looking into a bunch of different options for an upcoming cut.
Appreciate it
Qsc has it generic. Bg has ozempic. Peptide science has it generic. Pharmasouce has ozempic. That's all the sources I know of.

Semaglutide does both. Marketed for glucose management and good a1c as ozempic brand lower dose. Marketed for weight loss appetite suspension under wegovy brand...higher dose.
Right on the money ...just finished reading up on it... Oh and by the way those tits are unbelievable!

Qsc has it generic. Bg has ozempic. Peptide science has it generic. Pharmasouce has ozempic. That's all the sources I know of.
Appreciate it. I saw QSC had it but atleast from what I could tell they only had Raws but that could have been outdated I’ll look into those sources if I decide to dabble ty again

Update: Stan was quick to figure out the problem with my pack and got everything squared away nicely. As always a pleasure doing business with you man.

Sponsors

Latest posts