MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Take me with you.
Hahaha. “Honey; fyi my friend Stan is coming too”

Do you like Dave Matthews Band? other wise it might not be as fun as you think. Although I could probably endure almost any musicians and their fan base in Cancun for a week except for maybe like Harry styles? Or Justin Bieber?

Hahaha. “Honey; fyi my friend Stan is coming too”

Do you like Dave Matthews Band? other wise it might not be as fun as you think. Although I could probably endure almost any musicians and their fan base in Cancun for a week except for maybe like Harry styles? Or Justin Bieber?
Whaaaaat? You're not a belieber?

Fuck I'm old I remember growing up and J.T and Usher were the shit, now it's J.B and Chris Breezy- only dude I know who can literally beat the shit out a chick and pretty much get away with it and people still love him and his music...

Hey Stan what's the difference between the Albuterol and clen??? I have an inhaler that's albuterol for asthma is that the same thing? FD
Both pretty close to exactly the same. And yes, inhaler albuterol is the same thing as this albuterol, but in high doses will act as a stimulant just like clen. I like albuterol better. Plus it's dosed in mg and not mcg's like clen. If a source messes up your clen (mcg's) you could die. Mg is much harder to mess up.

Both pretty close to exactly the same. And yes, inhaler albuterol is the same thing as this albuterol, but in high doses will act as a stimulant just like clen. I like albuterol better. Plus it's dosed in mg and not mcg's like clen. If a source messes up your clen (mcg's) you could die. Mg is much harder to mess up.
My man...ty bro

I get breathing problems sometimes from alergies and someone gave me a nebulizer machine many years ago. Also a nurse friend gave me lots of albeterol liquid cause they walk around with it in their pockets so many patients are on nebulizers.Stuffs like rocket fuel if I do a breathing treatment before a long bike ride. Haha

I get breathing problems sometimes from alergies and someone gave me a nebulizer machine many years ago. Also a nurse friend gave me lots of albeterol liquid cause they walk around with it in their pockets so many patients are on nebulizers.Stuffs like rocket fuel if I do a breathing treatment before a long bike ride. Haha
Yeah, those nebulizers are the stuff, lol. I've got one at home. Some times I just sit here and watch an action movie, drink beer and take hits off the neby, lmao.