MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have received a timely response and feel like the situation is getting taken care of. I can confirm when the order has been fulfilled.

Just to update those who may be interested. Order was received within one week of reaching out to Stan for an update. Total time from payment was 26 days, and the extras that were included made up for any delay. As far as I am concerned this order has been satisfactorily fulfilled, and I would not hesitate to engage Stan's service in the future.

Im guessing stan is still private?

Yeah he's still private idk if he's taking on any new clients, there is two others who are extremely good as well as Stan with testing to back all there stuff up. Next time I email Stan I ask him but pretty sure even private is keeping him busy

Update from last wk.. Pack landed Friday and it was like Christmas f’n morning. Had a bit of a delay in arriving but it was definitely made up for. Stan’s good business! Also can report that all his oils I run are nearly pip free. Test E, Primo, Mast, EQ

His NPP, Anadrol, and GH are on my to do list - so any feedback on any of those would be appreciated!

Update from last wk.. Pack landed Friday and it was like Christmas f’n morning. Had a bit of a delay in arriving but it was definitely made up for. Stan’s good business! Also can report that all his oils I run are nearly pip free. Test E, Primo, Mast, EQ

His NPP, Anadrol, and GH are on my to do list - so any feedback on any of those would be appreciated!
I’ll be trying his npp Wednesday also primo and sust

I was one of the ones inquiring about the PIP. I know he made a test/DHB blend to make it hold better but I know DHB can be a rough time especially considering you need at least 4-5 ml a per week. Im gonna give it a shot at maybe 2/3 ml per day. You guys think that’s a Good dosage? May actually run it along with primo and low test could actually do
600mg-700mg primo per week
420mg DHB
300 test

I did a lot of research on dhb mainly in R/steroids. The compound experience threads i read there had a lot of users saying DHB is super effective at low doses, like below 300. ‍:shrug:

There are also a few that say they were running really high doses, sooo as always YMMV. It all depends on the individual

I belief
I did a lot of research on dhb mainly in R/steroids. The compound experience threads i read there had a lot of users saying DHB is super effective at low doses, like below 300. ‍:shrug:

There are also a few that say they were running really high doses, sooo as always YMMV. It all depends on the individual
I believe you are running the test/DHB blend. How long have you been on that and how are you liking results?

I belief

I believe you are running the test/DHB blend. How long have you been on that and how are you liking results?
Not running it yet, just tried it to check for pip. There was none. Probably won’t run it until spring/summer. Going to Cancun in Feb and cutting until then. Maybe a little tren as we get closer :cool: