MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

My understanding is to give it a couple of weeks for TA, so I waited until yesterday to make contact via PM. My previous order apparently "fell through a crack", and took longer, so I have faith this one will come through, in time.
Let us know when you receive if you don't mind. I have something coming also. But I just ordered

I tested it for PIP, none.

I haven’t run it yet, but planned to do 300/150 a week, see how it went for maybe 6-8 weeks, then maybe up to 450/225 a week to run a total of 16-20 weeks.
I will probably do something similar. Maybe higher or with another compound

Maybe he lost his email guy? Got my reply without a bitcoin total to send like before, asked for a total but got no reply. I added it up and sent it anyways so hopefully it comes through.

did he update you when it would come or did he let you know after it was delivered
No updates. I asked once because I was going to be leaving town. I don’t expect reply’s though. I just assume he’s got other shit to do that takes priority. He knows it’s on the way and it’ll get there when it gets there.

The blend no longer exists. Dhb by its self at 90mg per ml on the list.
I’m confused then. I ordered the combo, which was on the list that I was emailed. I got unlabeled bottles in the same quantity that I ordered so I assumed that was the combo. I honestly don’t care either way but I need to know is it dhb 90mg or test/dhb?

I’m confused then. I ordered the combo, which was on the list that I was emailed. I got unlabeled bottles in the same quantity that I ordered so I assumed that was the combo. I honestly don’t care either way but I need to know is it dhb 90mg or test/dhb?
It’s whatever you want it to be, just use your imagination

Touchdown, ordered a week ago and came quick/discreet. Also would like to note i got a couple extra goodies. Anyone talking bad on Stan must been thinking of someone else.

Thanks Stan!

If you ordered 10 combo let's say you should have gotten 10 test cyp and 10 dhb. 10 each. That's more than what you ordered. Labels for dhb just came in.