MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You need to stay on top of your free Canadian dilluadud and Quit meffff'n around you fuckn squid. Your a skinny twerp. Your face is stupid and your whole entire head sux cox n dix. Now freakn cool it you fuckn jerk. Go post up on main and Hastings where you close to the Patricia or the Cecil on Granville nigga. Not to mention your recent arrest for Marijuana. And it wasn't even indoe you were smoking, you went to jail for some regular weed... You wasck azz nigga

Wut?

9E28FD7C-32C2-485C-AA12-4102A902B749.gif

I’m about to start test and Stan’s primo in a few weeks. If you’re taking test twice a week, does anyone have a suggestion for the primo, twice with the test + a 3rd during the week? Or just twice?

I’m about to start test and Stan’s primo in a few weeks. If you’re taking test twice a week, does anyone have a suggestion for the primo, twice with the test + a 3rd during the week? Or just twice?
I inject everyday and I just mix my test and primo at 1:1. If the primo has any pip it should lessen it also.

Primo E should be done twice a week since test done twice, right in the same syringe as the test.

Stan has some of the smoothest primo 150mg I’ve ever used so that surprises me. How much are you injecting at a time, anything else in the syringe and into what muscle?
i rotate delts, quads, VG, 1ml injection. I really dnt know why it causes me so much pip, i used stans Tren ace, Test e, no pip whatsoever. who knows why?

Recent bloods. 600 mg test e/wk taken 4 days after injection. 10 weeks into cruise. Take as you will. Yes I know about the bilirubin (Gilbert syndrome)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-171310_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-171310_Drive.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 99
Recent bloods. 600 mg test e/wk taken 4 days after injection. 10 weeks into cruise. Take as you will. Yes I know about the bilirubin (Gilbert syndrome)
How is gilberts diagnosed. Sometimes mines is 1.8 or 1.7.....It's like every other test. Like 4 times high 7 times normal. Funny last time it was normal blasting 700 test. I have fatty liver though proven by ultrasound. Liver goes fatty over 210lbs. Goes un fatty around 200lbs and under.

How is gilberts diagnosed. Sometimes mines is 1.8 or 1.7.....It's like every other test. Like 4 times high 7 times normal. Funny last time it was normal blasting 700 test. I have fatty liver though proven by ultrasound. Liver goes fatty over 210lbs. Goes un fatty around 200lbs and under.
From what my PCP told me, Gilbert is diagnosed with multiple blood tests where high bilirubin is present within certain ranges. I had diagnosis when I took a 2 year break from AAS so mine is not AAS related but genetic. Sounds like you may have something else, but I am not a doctor

Also I was told Gilbert is non life threatening and usually has no symptoms in adults. In children it can cause jaundice.

From what my PCP told me, Gilbert is diagnosed with multiple blood tests where high bilirubin is present within certain ranges. I had diagnosis when I took a 2 year break from AAS so mine is not AAS related but genetic. Sounds like you may have something else, but I am not a doctor
Mines only mildly high a few times. No symptoms. Before Aas also. I guess fatty liver or gilberts. Never tested over 1.8 though.

Are you taking AI? If so, how much? I had a bit over 4500 TT when on 450mg/week and my E2 was 90 something. I wasn't taking any AI though

Sponsors

Latest posts