MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ordered sometime on June 26th or so. The order got lost in the emails after payment. Stan fixed everything and sent a partial refund and sent the package off. I’m not sure if the package got lost in mail or what happened. I haven’t had anyone take a package off my door(door camera). Emailed Stan and we waited alittle bit more just in case but never came. Stan sent a new package alittle over a week and it just arrived. I want to say, as a customer Stan did more than enough. He could of had me pay for the reship but he didn’t. Tons of respect Stan
This is seriously a good review for you? He fucked you over literally 2 times not sending out packs that were paid for and I don’t know if you know this but it’s not June anymore it’s AUGUST absolutely insane it takes over 2 months for domestic. Blows my mind that you actually said that he did more than enough for you if anything he bent you over and fucked you for over 2 months straight with zero lube.

This is seriously a good review for you? He fucked you over literally 2 times not sending out packs that were paid for and I don’t know if you know this but it’s not June anymore it’s AUGUST absolutely insane it takes over 2 months for domestic. Blows my mind that you actually said that he did more than enough for you if anything he bent you over and fucked you for over 2 months straight with zero lube.
@Mretestpls u not a vary guud weeder r u dummm dummmm.

Another great example of the human race we have today !!!!

Ordered sometime on June 26th or so. The order got lost in the emails after payment. Stan fixed everything and sent a partial refund and sent the package off. I’m not sure if the package got lost in mail or what happened. I haven’t had anyone take a package off my door(door camera). Emailed Stan and we waited alittle bit more just in case but never came. Stan sent a new package alittle over a week and it just arrived. I want to say, as a customer Stan did more than enough. He could of had me pay for the reship but he didn’t. Tons of respect Stan
Guy takes 2 months to get you a domestic package and you thank him lmfao wow

Do you realize this isn’t Amazon. Your buying illegal substances. The first pack got lost in mail and I basically got my order (which was very large) for half the price.

Do you realize this isn’t Amazon. Your buying illegal substances. The first pack got lost in mail and I basically got my order (which was very large) for half the price.
But do you realize you're a gear whore? So anything you says is bias. In regards to your flavour of the month (ugl) that you're sucking off.

This is one of my favorite arguments every company/ illegal drug source on planet earth has a faster turnaround than 2 months and if it were anyone else they would be out of business months ago. PLEASE show me any illegal drug source or company anywhere for any drug or product that advertises a turnaround of longer than 2 months after you purchase your products while being shipped domestically.

This is one of my favorite arguments every company/ illegal drug source on planet earth has a faster turnaround than 2 months and if it were anyone else they would be out of business months ago. PLEASE show me any illegal drug source or company anywhere for any drug or product that advertises a turnaround of longer than 2 months after you purchase your products while being shipped domestically.
I find it hilarious people continue to use this same Amazon statement to defend sources slow TA. Amazon is like 3 to 6 days which is what domestic ta should be.

But people who order from Stan should know his is longer than average.

Idk why people are bugging out and fighting over some nonsense.... It's a known fact that Stan's ta sometimes takes longer sometimes u'll get it in a week I personally never waited longer then 10-12 days. Either way the product has always been good and on few times when ta took a bit longer he would toss in a CPL extra vials of whatever I had ordered.... It's not the end of the world, even if the ta was amazing there should be no src ass kissing. Just facts. If you don't wanna order knowing these things that's fine there is some other very good srcs out there that have a faster ta. For me I don't fix what isn't broken and I always try and stay ahead atleast a cycle or two or atleast have some extra gear on the side.... Hopefully with him going private his ta will get better and hopefully he will shut the door to anyone new, cause I'm sure there is plenty on the list already and I'm sure people that are on the list will have people asking them if they will ask for them or if it's okay if they use their name as reference to get on the list also..... I'm sure Stan has more then enough peeps on the list, hopefully once the tabs start n are in full effect it'll free up some time for him to concentrate on oil stock and taking orders and getting packs out....

As he won't have to make caps anymore which take awhile and he can concentrate on just oils and get enough stock made for awhile and will be able to just concentrate on getting orders out.... These are just the facts when ordering from S.P ..... Other then his t.a everything else is pretty spot on as far quailty goes dosages and prices are probably the best around easily expecially on more pricey products like primo and anavar, trest and mast. Atleast he also test his raws for purity and usually will also test the first batch of the finished product.....

Hopefully anyone that is ordering now although he's private now reads the thread alil and can determine for himself if he doesn't feel okay there is plenty of great domestics in the underground section here and also on other forums there is a cpl good srcs/labs.... Obv meso has the best when it comes to quailty of srcs said product cause o.g members hold srcs to certain standards if u don't listen, test and meet those basic standards then that src can go pound sand or kick rocks..... Either way we should keep this or the other thread going in the case something should ever go wrong.... I wish everyone a gear day

Had an order with Stan in which a bottle of product was missing. Stan reshipped me the bottle as well as allowing me to add some extra product I forgot to order in my last order. He also threw in an extra bottle of product for the wait. Satisfied.

Please just pm to be put on private list. Not by email. Thank you.

My previous orders have been placed through stanford1@protonmail.com.

I have sent a PM requesting inclusion on the private list in anticipation of placing a new order when you re-open on August 25, but have not received a response so I am unsure of the current ordering procedure.

Well you still be accepting orders at stanford1@protonmail.com, or will an updated email address be required?

I have sent a PM requesting inclusion on the private list in anticipation of placing a new order when you re-open on August 25, but have not received a response so I am unsure of the current ordering procedure.

Well you still be accepting orders at stanford1@protonmail.com, or will an updated email address be required?

Nah that email is no longer valid, he's private now, send him a pm and ask and see if he would be willing to add ur name to the private list, I would think soon he's gunna stop taking on to many more people. I know he's working hard and around the clock to get the tabs right first and I'm sure he'll wanna test them before any release. I would just be patient as it's pretty much a one man show. Worst thing to do is over push someone cause that's when mistakes can happen. So hopefully he's just gunna contuine at his pace and keep plugging away so no issues arise. Send him a pm and get on the list before it's filled and he stops taking people.... Pretty sure there's a new addy but I would verify it with s.p before just sending anything.... Usually it's about a day and I always have a response.... Hopefully this helps ya alil

Used that email address today, and as usual Stan (or his email guy) was very quick to respond

Stan makes up for his mistakes. Believe me. He more than compensated for the T/A I received (4.5 weeks )

He’s a good guy. He needs to fix his fucking shipping times. Everything else is on point :)

I am going to ask Stan if I can get on the private list. Have already spend over a thousand with him. Won’t use anyone else as long as he’s around.