MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You mean he goes private when he's being held accountable. Then he goes bitch (private)
Wheres this coming from? Stan's always been been pretty good aside from a few health issues here and there that affected his business. Do you know something I don't? I am in no way shilling for the guy, I only have my personal experience to speak from

Wheres this coming from? Stan's always been been pretty good aside from a few health issues here and there that affected his business. Do you know something I don't? I am in no way shilling for the guy, I only have my personal experience to speak from

Lol just ignore him all he does is bitch about Stan, he's probably a shill for a different lab or mad he's not on the private list

Any comment on your "label guy" getting busted there Stanny boy?! Better pray he doesn't flip!

Any comment on your "label guy" getting busted there Stanny boy?! Better pray he doesn't flip!

I don't get how this guy isn't banned. He just lives in this thread to talk shit to Stan. Contributes nothing else in this forum.

Anyone ordered and received recently?
I ordered that first day he was back open, and it took a week and a half or 2, maybe, to show up. Everything looked good, when it arrived. I’ve never had any issues with Stanford’s service, and always been happy with his product.

I ordered that first day he was back open, and it took a week and a half or 2, maybe, to show up. Everything looked good, when it arrived. I’ve never had any issues with Stanford’s service, and always been happy with his product.
Yeah I have ordered from him a few times and everything's always been good as in quality. Not too bad on shipping times.