MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It feels like something is wrong.

I placed an order last week and paid last Monday the 31st.

Stan was very quick to respond and cordial until I sent payment.

As soon as I sent payment Stan stopped replying to my messages.

I asked several times if he would confirm my order and I received no reply.

It's been 7 days since I sent payment and I have not received any confirmation from Stan that he received my payment or that he has shipped my package.

I don't see anything under informed delivery.

This is my first order and honestly I'm a little bit annoyed by this lack of communication.

Please check your Inbox and your SPAM folders.
The real question is how in the hell did you get in on the private list without knowing the proper procedure?

It's been 7 days since I sent payment and I have not received any confirmation from Stan that he received my payment or that he has shipped my package.

This is my first order and honestly I'm a little bit annoyed by this lack of communication.

You can pm me.

Did you verify Stanford tests his raws for heavy metals before ordering?

I have some vials of Stan’s older test cypionate brewed at 250mg. Has anybody been using this recently? Should the potency still be the same?

I appreciate any input.

Just send him a PM it'll respond to you used him for a long time He's truly a stand-up guy.

It seems like Stan's menu has some well-informed choices.

Aromasin seems like the best choice for AI, and is probably better for HDL than Arimidex.

And Albuterol is supposed to have certain advantages over Clenbuterol.

However, I would like to request Raloxifene instead of Nolvadex.

Everything I have read or heard about Raloxifene suggests that it is more effective, more selective, and less toxic than Nolvadex when used for gyno prevention. Supposedly It can even reverse existing gyno, boost testosterone and also act as an estrogen within bone tissue which is beneficial (remember, it's old menopausal ladies that get osteoperosis). I think Nolvadex actually has the opposite effect on bone.

Aromasin seems like the best choice for AI, and is probably better for HDL than Arimidex.

Everything I have read or heard about Raloxifene suggests that it is more effective, more selective, and less toxic than Nolvadex when used for gyno prevention. Supposedly It can even reverse existing gyno, boost testosterone and also act as an estrogen within bone tissue which is beneficial (remember, it's old menopausal ladies that get osteoperosis). I think Nolvadex actually has the opposite effect on bone.
I agree man but I would love for Stan to make them in caps or hard tabs over a ralox suspension.... Well really he could do a suspension and some 60mg or 30mg caps unless he starts the hard tabs which I do hope he does eventually....

But what I wanted to ask if for you guys using Stan's dhb, I just wanted to ask what u all think of it? And how ur feeling and looking on it? Do u guys like it more then eq and npp or primo..... Obv there really isn't a replacement for tren but what's ur guys take on dhb for those running and using it? I have heard it's great and amazing with barely if any pip just curious of those using it thoughts

Will look into the Raloxifene.

I agree man but I would love for Stan to make them in caps or hard tabs over a ralox suspension.... Well really he could do a suspension and some 60mg or 30mg caps unless he starts the hard tabs which I do hope he does eventually....

But what I wanted to ask if for you guys using Stan's dhb, I just wanted to ask what u all think of it? And how ur feeling and looking on it? Do u guys like it more then eq and npp or primo..... Obv there really isn't a replacement for tren but what's ur guys take on dhb for those running and using it? I have heard it's great and amazing with barely if any pip just curious of those using it thoughts
Sent some tabs in for testing. A trial run to get ratios dialed in. Getting close.

Sent some tabs in for testing. A trial run to get ratios dialed in. Getting close.
Man now u got me thinking of waiting to order, but I wasn't gunna be grabbing any orals really. More so test cyp,primo e, and npp maybe dhb not sure on the dhb yet, I hope the tabs happen, I'd love to try them out or testem. I'll email ya tonight or tomorrow to get order in

Man now u got me thinking of waiting to order, but I wasn't gunna be grabbing any orals really. More so test cyp,primo e, and npp maybe dhb not sure on the dhb yet, I hope the tabs happen, I'd love to try them out or testem. I'll email ya tonight or tomorrow to get order in
I’m running Stans DHB with NPP and Test now. Only 2 weeks in so I don’t have much to say on results yet other then the quick visual effects of the NPP. Looking for strength and bulk from this blast.
Pining 2.6 ML total EoD mixed in 3ML syringe no pip at all really

Can't wait to put my first order in with Stanford in December.

I am grateful that Stan accepted me onto his customer list.

Can't wait to try some Primobolan!!!

Also interested in DHB as mentioned above. Has anyone been running Stan's DHB for a while and had good results? Any bad PIP? Been following the recent hype for this compound and might be interested in giving it a shot next year

I’m running Stans DHB with NPP and Test now. Only 2 weeks in so I don’t have much to say on results yet other then the quick visual effects of the NPP. Looking for strength and bulk from this blast.
Pining 2.6 ML total EoD mixed in 3ML syringe no pip at all really
Thanks for the reply brother maybe I'll grab a CPL vials and try it, probably will stick with the npp.... Test cyp, primo, with low dose npp deff becoming a favorite expecially when u take it out and toss is some hardners