MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

My post was deleted as well ! on that same thread I'm guessing because your name was in my reply. My apologies.

I’m assuming because I quoted you in my reply

I'm not sure what or why exactly my post was deleted. I know I wasn't promoting Stanford.

My post was deleted as well ! on that same thread I'm guessing because your name was in my reply.

It's not that complicated guys. If your discussing anything transactional whether it's buying/selling/customer service, it's not about product testing and therefore not appropriate for the Analytical Lab Testing subforum. Don't do it. And don't encourage it.

It's not that complicated guys. If your discussing anything transactional whether it's buying/selling/customer service, it's not about product testing and therefore not appropriate for the Analytical Lab Testing subforum. Don't do it. And don't encourage it.
All right, got it. Sorry, thought the alert was saying I wasn't allowed to post in that section.

Almost all women bloat on Var, while most all men dry out a bit on var. That doesn’t mean a man can’t bloat after starting var, it’s just not due to aromataze. 5lbs in a week sounds like water retention - plus the bp increase.

Get BP under control with meds if need be

Dandelion root if you think you’re holding extra water. Didn’t start GH or anything else?
Nah everything has been the same. I'm just gonna assume I got fake var last time because it felt like nothing at double the dose I'm at now. Glad I found Stan

Last edited:
Almost all women bloat on Var, while most all men dry out a bit on var. That doesn’t mean a man can’t bloat after starting var, it’s just not due to aromataze. 5lbs in a week sounds like water retention - plus the bp increase.

Get BP under control with meds if need be

Dandelion root if you think you’re holding extra water. Didn’t start GH or anything else?
My wife must be the exception, both var and winny dry her out. She’s never been or felt bloated on var…

Do you prefer Subq over IM with it?
What dosages were you guys using?
Thanks!
Sorry for late reply. I took a electeonic break.

I split my dose
- Every Mon & Thur I inject 1/2 mil sub-q with a 30gauge insulin syringe

I have injected IM and had 0-pip both 1/2 and 1 mil; however, IM for me hits me two quick and I have to lay down for about 10 minutes. IM injections makes me feel light headed and slight nausis using his NAD njectuon.

So subq is my goto for Stans NAD (not nads )

YMMV

TxHero

I see stanny is still around just stopped in to say hi to the boys been a long time since I been on here

Stan is bar far the most trusted source here had a mix up with some vitamins and he fixed it immediately. No reason to go anywhere else.

Just a quick question. New customer here. Does Stan confirm via email when he receives payment? I sent some BTC and didn't hear back yet. Don't want to send unnecessary emails. I'm sure he's busy.

Just a quick question. New customer here. Does Stan confirm via email when he receives payment? I sent some BTC and didn't hear back yet. Don't want to send unnecessary emails. I'm sure he's busy.
No confirmation email, but the order always comes. If you’re pushing two weeks with no package, you can shoot over an email. He occasionally gets backed up but never fails to deliver.