MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I Purchased, one of his original promotional bottles that was a little higher concentration.

Some people mention PIP, some didn't.

For me doing a sub Q injection it had a slight burn while I was injecting and went away after a couple minutes.

If I did, and IM injection, no pip whatsoever.

Never had any rashes or itching

I will say it seems to be a little thicker than most suspensions, so it draws slow when using an insulin syringe.

TxHero

I get a little burn that can last a couple hours. Not enough to keep me from using it though.
Edit to add I do it subQ.
Do you prefer Subq over IM with it?
What dosages were you guys using?
Thanks!

I Purchased, one of his original promotional bottles that was a little higher concentration.

Some people mention PIP, some didn't.

For me doing a sub Q injection it had a slight burn while I was injecting and went away after a couple minutes.

If I did, and IM injection, no pip whatsoever.

Never had any rashes or itching

I will say it seems to be a little thicker than most suspensions, so it draws slow when using an insulin syringe.

TxHero
Same experience. I do wonder about the NAD Ph level but ive never gotten sick from it, i use it everyday .

The primo is fire best around smoothest and it's been tested multiple times from Stanford and also many times by customers along with the anavar caps
Do you do anything but suck stans dick? Look at your post history

@Stanfordpharma1
Question about your emexestane oral suspension. It's about 58F in the bathroom I store my gear. I've had this bottle for 2months or so but used it yesterday for the first time. Of course the suspension had clearly settled into layers. Before shaking it like hell, I put it in a coffee mug of hot water, on a mug warmer for 30min or so.
Should be a "good enough" mixing job?
First time using oral AI suspension for me.
12 hours ago I took .5ml (approx 10mg) and after waking up to pee 7 times, I feel a ton better. Zero complaints on your Exemestane suspension, just new to me. So far so good.
Ment, Primo, TRT Tcyp. -all Stan

@Stanfordpharma1
Question about your emexestane oral suspension. It's about 58F in the bathroom I store my gear. I've had this bottle for 2months or so but used it yesterday for the first time. Of course the suspension had clearly settled into layers. Before shaking it like hell, I put it in a coffee mug of hot water, on a mug warmer for 30min or so.
Should be a "good enough" mixing job?
First time using oral AI suspension for me.
12 hours ago I took .5ml (approx 10mg) and after waking up to pee 7 times, I feel a ton better. Zero complaints on your Exemestane suspension, just new to me. So far so good.
Ment, Primo, TRT Tcyp. -all Stan
Yes sir. Warming it a bit if it's cold is good. Definitely should be good to go.

When was the last time var was tested? I've put on 5 pounds in a 500 cal deficit after starting Stan var last week. Also a major BP increase. Haven't made any other changes

When was the last time var was tested? I've put on 5 pounds in a 500 cal deficit after starting Stan var last week. Also a major BP increase. Haven't made any other changes
I'm at the end of this kilo and sending new kilo in to be tested this week. Also, just a few months ago a member sent in my var suspension and it was var and almost dead on. If anyone sends blind samples in to jano for hplc testing I give credit.

Screenshot_20231030_201426_Gallery.jpg