MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The NAD+ is very hard on filters. Not sure both together would hold or filter well. I'm only getting 200ml out of one filter with just NAD+ and b12.
Interesting , and it has a low PH too right so that also has to be adjusted ? I don't know much about it as a raw material. It's great stuff though, I love it with the b12 is perfect

Interesting , and it has a low PH too right so that also has to be adjusted ? I don't know much about it as a raw material. It's great stuff though, I love it with the b12 is perfect
I'll check on this. Gotta find my ph strips. I brewed and tried on myself and didn't get pip so I figured it was good. As far as the filtering it takes forever, too. One zapcap gets me about 200ml and that's a all day job.

I'll check on this. Gotta find my ph strips. I brewed and tried on myself and didn't get pip so I figured it was good. As far as the filtering it takes forever, too. One zapcap gets me about 200ml and that's a all day job.
Only reason I bring it up is because there was a debacle on this, but I've always felt fine, great in fact from the Stanford Pharmaceutical NAD so I think it's good too.

As far as the hassle goes, I'm 100% thankful you offer it. For whatever that's worth. It's great stuff. Mind is way sharper.

Just bringing it to your attention good sir, let us know what the PH strips say.

I didn't know sterile zapcaps were available in ptfe or pvdf. I've never found them before

I’ve been off the boards for quite a while and came straight to this thread hoping Stan was still around since he was always my favorite source. Great customer service as always. Two day turnaround from the day he shipped and I’m across the entire country from him!

Good to see you around bud. Hope all is well!

Good to see you around bud. Hope all is well!
Things are great brother! I hope you’ve been doing awesome as well. I was actually going to see if you were still on here and shoot you a message this week. I had to go incognito for the last year and a half but it was for an exciting reason lol.

Searched around for info on NAD and from what I have read is both IM and Subq give PIP and possibly rashes.
Want to try Stanny’s NAD/B-12 at 100mg per week to start.
Would appreciate any feedback from those that have tried it.

Searched around for info on NAD and from what I have read is both IM and Subq give PIP and possibly rashes.
I Purchased, one of his original promotional bottles that was a little higher concentration.

Some people mention PIP, some didn't.

For me doing a sub Q injection it had a slight burn while I was injecting and went away after a couple minutes.

If I did, and IM injection, no pip whatsoever.

Never had any rashes or itching

I will say it seems to be a little thicker than most suspensions, so it draws slow when using an insulin syringe.

TxHero

I get a little burn that can last a couple hours. Not enough to keep me from using it though.
Edit to add I do it subQ.